Have we got the sexiest manager in the league?

Mancini's hair is amazing, the only other guy that can match his hair is Robert Redford when he was younger.

Bet_Lynch said:
Hmmmm - best looking manager definitely (although he's not a patch on the Chairman.......)

So what first attracted you to the multi billionaire Khaldoon Al Mubarak...?

didactic said:
Hollywood Blue said:
I beg to differ mate.
Using the term faggot is like calling somebody a n*gger or a p*ki then saying "I'm not racist at all. Just this thread is very, very, very ETHNIC"
Clearly the thread was started up in jest, no need to start weighing in with homophobic comments.

Im black and no its not the same. Why do people always compare being gay with being black??? The word
n*gger is offensive because of its history I know some homosexuals deal with hate crimes but dont compare
that with years of slavery, murder, abuse and discrimination on all levels.
You can hide your sexuality but color is something everyone sees.
Lets not turn this political please I come here to discuss football and see other fans views on the team I support.

The thread is gay, if "in jest" you can discuss how handsome a man is and joke about him having sex
with you, you are gay.

Lets judge him on his talent with the players and what he does for the team. The women can drool and pant
about his looks but as a man I find that irrelevant. If you are gay, fair play to you but there are forums
for that, this is a Man City supporters football forum. Not about homo erotic fantasies.

Not really interested in a massive debate.
I would have thought a man who claims to be black would be more sensitive to hateful words directed at another group of minoritys.
The bottom line is, I am not black, I am not gay, but the word you used is hateful whether you agree or not.
I am only saying that you were out of order for using it, the same way I would if somebody on here called you a n*gger or an asian a paki or a chink.
OOh, and for the record I DO think Mancini is a very handsome man.
It's not like he really has much competition in the looker stakes in the prem is it?

You learn something every.

*note to mental diary...HOMOPHOBIC is not someone who is scared to commit to a mortgage.*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.