Have we lost our fun since 2008 ?

At most home matches there's about a 15-20 of us. Half that for away games. Some as young as 13, some pushing 60. Admittedly, the majority are from the same extended family, but plenty of others who are happy to tag along for the ride and the craic.

We have a great time these days. Which we did when we were shit. How could anyone not enjoy what's going on at the moment?

to be honest, i think a lot of the old moaners are just jealous of the new younguns, so they like to quote the phrase we were there when we were shit, can you remember this and that!

city are winning things and travelling round europe now and the young city lads are having a top time as are most of us late thirtie's, yes we remember the shit days but lets get on with this winning lark!

when the moaners were young and having a good crack at games we were shite, thats just how it goes, blame the sheikh..

munich was great all together as one, its when people get on here it goes tits up!

bring on the villa..

notts blue said:
to be honest, i think a lot of the old moaners are just jealous of the new younguns, so they like to quote the phrase we were there when we were shit, can you remember this and that!

city are winning things and travelling round europe now and the young city lads are having a top time as are most of us late thirtie's, yes we remember the shit days but lets get on with this winning lark!

when the moaners were young and having a good crack at games we were shite, thats just how it goes, blame the sheikh..

munich was great all together as one, its when people get on here it goes tits up!

bring on the villa..

oh the ironing.

Don't know why people get so upset over what other supporters do or don't do at matches.

If you need someone else to have fun at the football, perhaps it's time you have a good look at yourself rather than look for others to blame.

Whats really getting under my skin is the fact they have given me this posh new padded seat, but no arm rest with implemented drinks holder!.

Piss take

agree with balti nothing has changed - if you want it ! - i have been through many decades of ups n downs and now is undoubtedly best sinc 68/9 -- however the key is do YOU personally wanna enjoy it ?? i enjoy the away days and craic as much now as york wrexham n macclesfield! its what you make it - yes of course back then it was - siege mentality n we are city etc. etc against the situ that the club were in -- but the fans are still the same now as ever -- we just got better times n better grounds to go too -- you can still have fun !! ps and my god the team is a bit better !

Never enjoyed a season as much as last year. Some cracking games and days out, home and away, culminating in tears of disbelief and joy with my brother and mates at Wembley.
The only thing that has changed is the level of expectation. Nowadays, the crowd seems to be tense if we are not winning, because we are expected to win most games.
Back in the bad old days, we were tense because we expected the team to fuck up.
Nostalgia is fine, but being shit and playing awful teams in some of Britain's most rancid, Godforsaken shitholes really wasn't all its cracked up to be. We had to have a laugh, otherwise we would cry.
Well who's laughing now? Where are you Luton, Stockport etc?
These are magical times to be a blue, just chill and enjoy the ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.