Have You Been On TV?

Pigeonho said:
...on behalf of MCFC_Die_hard

Yeah i've been on tele, innit. Woz by da Mary'ds ba-badass-guy. Sum yooniched fans woz givin it proppor nawty so me n'mi mates went at em wiv baseball bats. Da pigs woz filming it innit for da hooly records so now i'm dead famous n'all dat.
hahaha

several times...

- On back page of M.E.N with Sven day after he was appointed
- Interviewed by ITV about Svens first game after the match at Doncaster
- Interviewed by Key103 regarding appointment of Sven

lancs blue said:
I was interviewed outside Maine Rd once by a German TV crew doing a feature on Uwe Rosler, I think it was a couple of weeks before we played Spurs & Klinsmann in that 5-2 match. I've no idea if they used the footage!

My first ever game!!!!!
Sitting in the roofless and ruthless Kippax under a dripping crane in the rain.

anyway on this subject I was on tv in the crowd at Wembley 1993 watching Widnes vs Wigan (interesting, I know)

When Bianchi scored to make it 1-1 against Spurs back in 2007 you could see me jump up onto the front wall and swing my scarf around.

You see me quite clearly during the West Ham game last year when Tevez put the ball over.

Saw myself on ESPN Classic the other night when it had a shot of the away end at Stamford Bridge to see me clenching my fist giving it 'Come on!' to the lads after our 4-2 win. After the game I was waiting outside for some reason and a camera crew came up and asked me my views on the game and who I thought was man of the match. "Nigel de Jong was fucking brilliant." Was what I managed to spit out. Though what do I know? Missed most of the second half chatting to the police about rugby in the concourse.

Was asked to identify Svens purchases on the opening game of the season "Why? You trying to make our fans and club look likes twats?" I said to them.

Been on Blue Tuesday and 5Live called me up and I appeared on drive time the night of the scum cup game at the swamp. They were doing a question to a blue and red; I was the blue, if anyone heard it.

And away from City - Been on TV in the background when I was about 10 and my local school had a fireworks night, which was worth reporting on?!

On the repeats of Download Festival 2005 you could see me crowd surfing twice to Slipknot.

When we played Wigan at the jjb 2 years ago my girlfriends brother took a big brazil flag for like elano n robinho and in the pre match build up they zoomed in on 4 of us holding this big brazil flag!!

Me and Philbo were on for about 10 seconds before the teamsheet was shown against Bolton last season.

AntonDonWank was filmed falling asleep on "too good, too bad"(MOTD2) the season we didn't score at home in the 2nd half of the season. Superb.

Never been interviewed or anything just been in a few shots celebrating and when adebayor signed outside the ground etc. Also got on the big screen at cricket and it was on tele aswell, he told us we we're on next boundary so when we got a 4 i jumped around like i right twat for everyoone to see. My dad got interviewed off sky about alan ball when he left us but it didn't get on because he swore

I once "bubbled" by the TV.
When I was a kid (aprrox 13)
I was grounded for some kind of trouble that musn't of been my fault as I was an angel. Unfortunately this ment having to stay in one saturday afternoon and City were at home. I was given some jobs to do around the house and told under no circumstances were I to leave the house. My mum abnd dad then took my sister out for the day (to rub my nose in it I 'spose). I flew around the house doing all my jobs and nicked out with my mates to watch the game. I left half way through the second half to get back home again before the family returned. Later on that night my dad calls me down from my bedroom and asks,
"so you were in all day doing your jobs then?"
"yes Dad!"
"so how come I've just seen you on MOTD in the crowd at Maine Road you lying little bastard!"
A tanning later the weeks grounding became a month.
Fucking MOTD!
I can't even remember who we were playing I was that traumatised!

Back when it was the Worthington Cup and we lost against Blackburn away I was the Mascot, I was on ITV highlights show.. I was only 8 at the time..

Then last December when we played Chelsea at home I had the Sky Sports crew come up to me.. but that didn't get shown!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.