Have You Been On TV?

n510210870_2921481_1057511.jpg

I was on a clip as part of a feature about the 'Ups & Downs' of a City fan on Setanta sports, this was part of the 'Downs', me miserable with a tea towel on while 3 - 1 down to Chelsea!

Apparently, I was on Sky Sports after the Carling Cup game at the swamp. The camera had zoomed in on me with my head in my hands. Also that particular clip was played the next day on SSN a lot. Every man and his dog ran up to me at work exclaiming "HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF ON SSN?!".

The worst night of my life and it was put on repeat. :/

On MOTD on the pitch at OT in 1974 after Denis's back heel had sent the rags down (arguably before anyone starts!). I was 14 at the time and got a backhander from the old fella as I had told him I had gone out with some mates - had been told I couldn't go to the Derby because " it was dangerous!". Happy days :-)

Ant-emilydesign said:

I was on a clip as part of a feature about the 'Ups & Downs' of a City fan on Setanta sports, this was part of the 'Downs', me miserable with a tea towel on while 3 - 1 down to Chelsea!

Is that woman checking the other guy for nits?
Is that why you've got a towel on your head, has she some kind of head fetish?

Yes in my younger days ,getting a few cracks off a couple of spurs fans at the quarter final game,and then in the m.e.n mum shop your sons.ah youth its wasted on the young.

Ant-emilydesign said:

Are you RSC?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.