Have you ever/ or know of someone that's took drugs in work?

Worked at a software house a few years ago and there were a few of us who used to indulge in a bit of dinner time pottery every day. One of my fellow potters was the Sys Admin who happened to be a smackhead. He'd spend all day nodding then go home with pockets full of CPUs and RAM to sell on ebay to fund his habit. Happy days.

I used to work at a grocery store (better edit out the name) just before I left to go to uni and did the occasional night shift. This particular time I was doing one with a lad who I knew to be a BIG raver. Anyway, he had a bag of speed delivered to him whilst on shift. He got another lad to post the bag under the fire escape door and he licked it up off the table in the store's canteen.

He had the delivery of about 25 cages out in under two hours and started raving whilst standing on top of the checkouts for a good half an hour to the shit cover songs Kwik Save could afford to play on their internal radio. Most bizarre thing I've ever seen.

my mate worked at netto and went in e'd up to fuck, hugging customers and dancing to the music, my other mate, who was the manager there and also his flatmate, sacked him!

Sacked a lad a few years ago....
Worked at a place in Wythenshawe and he would come on his motorbike to work and disappear at lunch time (he lived locally) and return.
One day the cops nicked him sat on his bike across the road from the work place and found he had drugs on him.
Apparently the dibble drove past the depot the day before and suspected him of having a spliff but were after bigger fish that day so drove on.....
So drove past the following day figuring (as he had hi viz vest on and work clothes) that he may be there the following day, which he was!
Turns out he had no licence, tax or insurance for his bike too!
I had to suspend him and then sack him after a disciplinary hearing.
He kept going on about ''it's my lunch time, I can do what I want''.
I said, ''you cannot turn up for work under the influence of alcohol or drugs, it is in your work contract and was detailed in your induction'.
And showed him the door.

Used to work with a lad from Denton who was a big blue, great lad at first, but then he'd be tapping me up for tenners, twenties, stopped getting a round in. He'd fall asleep at his mac whilst working, go to the bog and come back half asleep or buzzing. He was a fuckin' mare in the end.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
I used to work at a grocery store (better edit out the name) just before I left to go to uni and did the occasional night shift. This particular time I was doing one with a lad who I knew to be a BIG raver. Anyway, he had a bag of speed delivered to him whilst on shift. He got another lad to post the bag under the fire escape door and he licked it up off the table in the store's canteen.

He had the delivery of about 25 cages out in under two hours and started raving whilst standing on top of the checkouts for a good half an hour to the shit cover songs Kwik Save could afford to play on their internal radio. Most bizarre thing I've ever seen.

U edtited out the name to start with, but then said KWIK SAVE's internal radio! PMSL! Fair play to the guy getting all those cages done in to hours though! :)

Used to work with a lad who enjoyed a spliff at work. We operated heavy plant but it didn't stop him. Good lad though and he might even post on here seeing as he's a blue. He used to be on the credits of ITV football a few years ago, pumping his fists at COMS when we scored.
Can't say I've ever indulged at work.

I remember a few years ago, whilst working on building sites, smack very common(usually with roofers or cladder's, going high up, used to see them go into Toilet blocks and there'd be burned silver foil about, i presume it smack unless something else u need to do that with? Also painter's r always smoked up. The best/fastest block layer i ever saw always had a spliff hanging out of his mouth! Also lots of 360 machine drivers were shaky till they had there 4 cans of stongbow at 10 o'clock brew, and a couple more at dinner. Much less common these days, H and S keep an eye on it better! In saying that though i remember a couple of years ago a Health and Safety trainer came to our site on a Sat morning, turned up 3/4 hour late stinking of booze and gave us training, needless to to i found out a few months later he'd had his Liscence's taken away, Driving/ H and S!

Also lots of 360 machine drivers were shaky till they had there 4 cans of stongbow at 10 o'clock brew, and a couple more at dinner

grin.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.