Have you ever/ or know of someone that's took drugs in work?

Yep myself. I was a local in a right dodgy boozer, the day shift job became free and I took it. Smoking weed was allowed, toilet tops used regularly, few pints whilst working and the locals taking great pleasure in spiking me drink with ecstacy. Mental times.

Nothing as weird as eating magics at school then double maths.

worked as a chef in hotels and bars around town many years ago, most chefs were either pissed most of the time or coked off there tits, use to spend most of my split shifts in the shakespear during the afternoon before going back to work as there was fuck all else to do, far as I know it's all different nowadays

this thread could be good therapy for me....
as yr11 kids we took half an acid each and attempted to do p.e!...laughing so hard i hurt myself
as an apprentice builder,just turned 16, we finished fitting a kitchen(about1.30pm) and the joiner racked up 2 of the biggest lines ive seen! so he christened the worktop,(his words) and went to the boozer all day.
now i wait untill all my chores etc are done then i roll a reet big fat un.
this one hangin out me mouth is especially fat...its the 1st one on a fri...HAPPY DAYS

gold star drinks in wythenshawe on night shifts,about 15 years ago.so boring doing 12 hour night shifts.me and a few mates needed work for a lads holiday we got work through a agency.we got stoned,had a few beers,and a few were whizzing!even the foreman was stoned and pissed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.