Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Had to have the test today due to certain things, not very pleasant they swab right down the back of your throat, and up your nostrils when I say up I mean up. Had to go to one in hazel grove you sit in your car and they come out to you looking like something out of an old science fiction movie

Had to have the test today due to certain things, not very pleasant they swab right down the back of your throat, and up your nostrils when I say up I mean up. Had to go to one in hazel grove you sit in your car and they come out to you looking like something out of an old science fiction movie
They are probably rogue medical staff from Stalybridge or Dukinfield stealing DNA for their gene pools.

*edit - forgot BMR was banned so my snide comment is wasted :-(

Nice one, top one, get sorted, is better advice that what the government is currently giving out.

The daughter of a bloke in work was the first case at Wythenshawe hospital. She had been on a skiing trip in northern Italy. 18 out of the 28 in her chalet have caught it.

If anybody has it are they safe to post in this thread? How do we know if they've washed their hands and are clean? I've got my mask on just in case.
7XwnGdv.jpg

Paranoia is rife.

I keep thinking I’ve got it every time I cough and people at work who’ve been to Asia are being questioned at random by other staff.

Two are off sick, with what we think is normal flu but there’s rumours everywhere.

I just hope society doesn’t turn on itself.

No, but had a cough and sore throat since January that just won't shift.

Wife has just come home and told me someone she works with, same office, has been told to self isolate after coming back from Italy. But she's fine with it because this woman was only in the office on Monday (she came in before being sent home to isolate), and my wife only does part time starting Wednesdays. Am I right to be quite a bit pissed off that she's only just mentioned it now, in passing, after spending time with my elderly parents yesterday? She works for the NHS and they've apparently got no concerns either.

My office has been told to work from home now. I'll take it, as i'm only back today from a few days in Manchester. Fuck knows when i'll have to go back and I don't have to listen to that arsehole next to me slapping his lips on his porridge in the morning, eating like a toothless baby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.