Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Thanks pal. According to the doc im fine if no other symptoms but i may leave it a couple of days. Work have put no pressure on me to get back in and want me fully functioning.
That's good of your employer but the right thing to do, so is not going back until you know you're well enough to return. All the best love and look after yourself;)

Last edited:
I get a good idea how i am doing when my groceries arrive,they are not coming in anymore so i have to take it from them at the door and a few trips to the kitchen,i am panting like i am getting done by a rugby team lol
how do you know what its like to be done by a rugby team?

I get a good idea how i am doing when my groceries arrive,they are not coming in anymore so i have to take it from them at the door and a few trips to the kitchen,i am panting like i am getting done by a rugby team lol
KAZ!!....I'm shocked :-o

Union or league?

I've reported on here that both my lads have the virus, the youngest and his family seem to be in the clear, but the eldest, 45, seems not to be and is not coping well, his emotions seem to be fluctuating as the headaches and hard of breathing come and go, understandable..now today found out my ex wife has been sent home from her work at the hospital and both she and her husband are in isolation for 14 days.

She's been taking bloods from people who have had the symptoms and has become infected herself...on leaving for home, having been advised to do so by a doctor, her manager asked that she provide her with a bloody sick note within 2 days!!! Beyond belief...but I suppose once a manager and an empire builder, no matter the circumstances, it appears it never leaves some of them!...I'm thinking she won't be alone from such treatment by those in 'authority' because rules are goddamn rules. Bad enough people are putting their lives on the line without those trying to manage it behaving like that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.