Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Just heard my good friend Tom Hanks has it, along with his wife.

My sister was due to fly to NY on Saturday. After the Moron in Chiefs travel ban from Europe, it's unclear if she will be able to go.

John Travolta went to the local hospital 4 days ago. Said he had chills that were multiplying.

Doctor sent him away saying it was just Saturday night fever and that he was staying alive.
But he slipped on some grease, after being struck by lightning apparently his wife won’t leave him even though he is brain dead”she’s hopelessly devoted to him

Just heard my good friend Tom Hanks has it, along with his wife.

My sister was due to fly to NY on Saturday. After the Moron in Chiefs travel ban from Europe, it's unclear if she will be able to go.

He's half yours, you know. Mary Ann McLeod, his mother, was from the Outer Hebrides. British citizen for life and all that... :-)

Three people I know have been confirmed but thankfully I only ever see them or be near them occasionally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.