Have you seen some of the comments from neutrals!?

Well, this one claims that they're all neutrals:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4WdEqkefu0[/youtube]

The lad in question seems keener on a crafty feel than anything else mind.

LoveCity said:
From a QPR blog:

Today has been a memorable day and once again we have seen a trophy presentation, its the fourth or fifth year running now I think? I'm happy that today not only we stayed up but City won the title. City fans, despite their nervousness throughout the game are one of the most passionate around and are definately more loyal fans than those reds around the corner. Not are they loyal, they actually support their local team and that was evident as once we got outside of Manchester the traffic has gone, whereas a few weeks ago we were racing them down the M6 towards Surrey.
PMSL.

BlueSinclair said:
The way it happened, how can you not like it as a neutral? Its beautiful and unique, and that's not because I'm a city fan. What happened today was beautiful justice, and a big reminder what a great game football is. A fairy tale come through!

I've been bicking and moaning a lot this season, I'm done with all that for good. I don't care if city gets relegated next season, I'm gonna be happy eternally for what happened yesterday.

Until next season ;)

yesterday was such an awesome day for football.

they way it happened (while sure it was not good for the old tickers) was stuff of fairy tales. one of those days in years to come where you will always remember where you were.

Never celebrated a non toon goal so much in my life, then to see the classless reaction of some of the rags just made it even better.

on behalf of all that is good in the world thank you

*STANDS AND APPLAUDES*

How could anyone - other than the lot from down the road - not get excited by the way things went Sunday????

Sunday spoke volumes for what it's like to be a football fan - we've lost it, they've won it. OOOHHHH NOOOOO - we've won it they've lost it.

I hate FFP - why rob supporters of this possibility?!?

I don't care who you support, I don't care about arguements about cash moving the goalposts. If someone wants to invest millions/billions in your club then why not - even as a City fan I'd love someone to come in and give someone like Bolton/WBA/Swansea a leg up. It's what football is all about these days!!!!

ChrisNUFC said:

they way it happened (while sure it was not good for the old tickers) was stuff of fairy tales. one of those days in years to come where you will always remember where you were.

Never celebrated a non toon goal so much in my life, then to see the classless reaction of some of the rags just made it even better.

*STANDS AND APPLAUDES*

Cheers Chris, in many way it's been a pleasure to see the reaction and that it meant something to many fans of other teams aswell, we pretty much ruined a dream for your team and fans this season and it takes a bit of swallowing to come on so thanks for the congrats mate.

Hope you have a great season next time out, you really aren't that far off shaking up the top few teams again and it's been a pleasure watching Newcastle this season.

ChrisNUFC said:

*STANDS AND APPLAUDES*

Chris - thank you!!!!!!!!

I hope Newcastle go forward from here - don't set the bar too high though, I'm trusting the Premier League Trophy will be resting in it's current location for a couple of years :-D

On Radio 5Live this morning, Nicky Campbell (who IS a football fan) was raving about it but said his wife (who hates everything about football normally) jumped up off the couch screaming with delight when Sergio scored. His co-presenter Rachel Burden (a rugby fan) was enthusing about it.

Matthew Syed, one of the Times leader writers said in today's paper:
Too much money? Players overpaid? Excessive hype? A cultural distraction? Hold those thoughts just for one day or two. Because yesterday provided the most pulsating, dramatic, life-affirming & consistently staggering day in the history of Premier League football.

As a neutral, I'm absolutely delighted that Manchester City managed to win the Premier League Title.

Congratulations to you all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.