Have you seen some of the comments from neutrals!?

Manchestercitychorlton said:
To be honest I couldn't give a shit what any neutral fan says. This is ours to enjoy, nobody elses and we deserve it.

I dont agree it definitely is are moment but anyone is free to jump in and enjoy it with me

My house mate is an Arsenal fan and he went to pub to watch it with his mates. Left a message on phone 2 minutes after game ended with all them singing "Championees". Made me laugh
Mate from school who is a die hard Leeds fan but also a proper football person sent me a text
"I ribbed you for the CL exit as i thought it was deserved. Today Man City showed the world what football can be. Top club Top manager, Congratulations"

BantamGazza said:
Was over the moon when it happened even a few Sheff Weds fans were carrying on when you won it.
Is it really a hatred of Man U or just a case of football fans seeing that City fans have suffered and deserve what is now coming to them ?

I'd say that it's a combination of the two to be honest. Thing is, there are some decent United fans out there and they don't deserve the hatred aimed at their club and fans in general. The trouble is, those decent reds are completely and utterly outnumbered by the amount of plastics that attach themselves to the club and fans of clubs all over the country have to put up with their towns and cities being completely infested with them them despite the fact that they have no connection whatsoever with Manchester and have never set foot inside Old Trafford. I'm pretty sure this is what riles the fans of the lesser clubs - those that need all the support they can get - in particular.

jamielowndes said:
I cant imagine any neutrals that cheered against that ending. Seriously, just compelling TV.

No, you wouldn't, would you? Except for most of the Stoke fans in the pub where we were sat (with one other blue family over the other side, the lovely ones who's grandad came over offering a puff of his heart spray after Dzeko's goal ;D ) who screamed with joy when QPR scored and were shaking their heads at the end. Hate living here.

bluebirdie said:
jamielowndes said:
I cant imagine any neutrals that cheered against that ending. Seriously, just compelling TV.

No, you wouldn't, would you? Except for most of the Stoke fans in the pub where we were sat (with one other blue family over the other side, the lovely ones who's grandad came over offering a puff of his heart spray after Dzeko's goal ;D ) who screamed with joy when QPR scored and were shaking their heads at the end. Hate living here.

That's a big surprise, I thougt they would be cheering for the blues, I cannot imagine any true football fan not going mental when Sergio scored, history being made..
You say you hate living there, I bet you enjoyed Sunday and seeing their faces as we won! :)

bluebirdie said:
jamielowndes said:

I live in Stoke on Trent too actually. The bullshit about money ruining the game is just annoying as fuck. Ive been to a few Stoke games as a proverbial neutral. They call Disneyland "The Happiest Place on Earth", the Britannia Stadium is the complete opposite. All they do is give the referee shit, and they chanted "boring" when Valencia were passing it around. I remember some old guy trying to convince me that Stoke were outplaying them. Fucking hell.

ClaudioDeyna said:
One of the best threads I've read on BM. Thank you so much neutrals for taking the time to post.

Absolutely second that, it's great to hear that neutrals enjoyed it so much on Sunday. My son was watching it in the early hours in a bar in Adelaide and said the place erupted when Sergio scored. It was a world-wide celebration!

I watched the game in a pub in a small town in county Durham. It was showing our game, the rags and the Newcastle game. When the mags were getting beat 3-0 a lot of them started watching our game and cheering for us. They errupted the same as the City supporters when the winner went in. I asked one of them why such joy? His reply was "anyone but them". Also within 2 minutes of our game ending i had received texts from Newcastle, Boro & Sunderland supporters. all of them to a man saying how pleased they were City had won the title. My manager, a mag, even sent a text from his holidays in the Maldives saying that it was sweet to see the rags beaten in Fergie time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.