Haven holidays

Blue Mist

Help. At random times what ever I press, a thread, next page, anything I get a full screen advert for Haven Holidays. I then get locked into Haven no matter what I press. Often the only way is to come out of BM and start again but it's getting effing annoying.

Anyone know how to stop it ?
(Apart from burning my phone or bricking it's windows.)

Help. At random times what ever I press, a thread, next page, anything I get a full screen advert for Haven Holidays. I then get locked into Haven no matter what I press. Often the only way is to come out of BM and start again but it's getting effing annoying.

Anyone know how to stop it ?
(Apart from burning my phone or bricking it's windows.)
I find shouting and swearing at my tablet works really well. It’s scared of me.

@gaz76 Yes. I stuck it in a thread in Off Topic, adverts that drive you mad.
The advert appears at random times when I look to open a thread or a post. Sometimes I simply cannot view the topic as it the stupid advert comes on as a full page instead.

WTF is going on!

When I click on thread I get adverts for Haven Holidays instead of getting on the thread.

I have never, and will never go on a Haven holiday. Stop wasting your bandwidth, Ric!

Haven’t seen this myself, but thanks for flagging. Will get it removed asap.

@gaz76 Yes. I stuck it in a thread in Off Topic, adverts that drive you mad.
The advert appears at random times when I look to open a thread or a post. Sometimes I simply cannot view the topic as it the stupid advert comes on as a full page instead.
It ain't all bad mate, I got two weeks in pfelli for 4 grand bingo and pedelo rides included

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.