Haven holidays

Thanks mate. If you could take a screenshot (by pressing power and volume down buttons at the same time) next time it happens that'd be a great help.
Ric, you perhaps misunderstood my other post where I said you'd asked me an easy question, now you want a screenshot!!!!!!!!

OK I'll try and then everyone can have a laugh when I post my shopping list.

@Ric, this is what I get. Hopefully the screen grab (best I could do ) is enough for what you need.

Attachments

• 1000019130.jpg
    1000019130.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Ric
@Ric sorry to mither you again, this is the other one that keeps coming on unannounced. This is a video, I mentioned it earlier in this thread, she's walking along but not product name.

Attachments

• 1000019132.jpg
    1000019132.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Ric
@Ric sorry to mither you again, this is the other one that keeps coming on unannounced.
Thanks for those mate. Really frustrating that this is still ongoing, but hopefully these will help the ad company track down the problem.

Thanks for those mate. Really frustrating that this is still ongoing, but hopefully these will help the ad company track down the problem.
If you could tell Haven that I am really pissed off with it but if they want to compensate me, I'll have a week in one if their lodges free (hot tub not required) :-)

Joking aside it ain't a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.