Haven holidays

I’ve just been Havened.

Clicked on the forum button 10 times and got Haven every time.

“Haven knows I’m miserable now……

Still happening @Ric

Sometimes it's ok then sometimes it's every single link....

Anything you click your web page gets redirected to Haven holidays, like it's overriding the links, quite tricky to even get to this section of the forum to be honest.

I've taken a video recording where I tried to open a few links....

Reactions: Ric
Still happening @Ric

Sometimes it's ok then sometimes it's every single link....

Anything you click your web page gets redirected to Haven holidays, like it's overriding the links, quite tricky to even get to this section of the forum to be honest.

I've taken a video recording where I tried to open a few links....

That's very helpful, thank you. Hopefully the ad company can get it resolved asap. Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

That's very helpful, thank you. Hopefully the ad company can get it resolved asap. Apologies for any inconvenience caused!
How's the holiday going ? A lodge with a lake view, can't be bad. Hopefully you got the one with the hot tub.

I assume the ads will stop when you come home on Saturday. :-)

Do you not have the big X at top left as mine has in the screenshot above?
@Centurions yes have the big X top left. It let's me leave the Haven ad by simply taking me back to, on this occasion Off Topic. Everytime I press Forums, Haven cones up again, rinse and repeat 8/10 times until it gets bored and let's me out.

@Centurions yes have the big X top left. It let's me leave the Haven ad by simply taking me back to, on this occasion Off Topic. Everytime I press Forums, Haven cones up again, rinse and repeat 8/10 times until it gets bored and let's me out.
Ahh, I don't usually use the phone for BM so only saw it the once.

@Ric sorry to mither, maybe it's my phone that has been taken over by aliens but now, without touching anything, a full screen advert comes up asking if I want to join the team'. A woman is walking along a corridor and gets in a lift. There is no company name to say which company.

At first I thought Haven was just me, maybe others are getting this one as well.

@Ric sorry to mither, maybe it's my phone that has been taken over by aliens but now, without touching anything, a full screen advert comes up asking if I want to join the team'. A woman is walking along a corridor and gets in a lift. There is no company name to say which company.

At first I thought Haven was just me, maybe others are getting this one as well.
Sorry about this, it's frustrating that it hasn't been resolved yet. Are you on iPhone or Android?

Android. (I'm glad you asked me an easy one)
Thanks mate. If you could take a screenshot (by pressing power and volume down buttons at the same time) next time it happens that'd be a great help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.