Haven't felt this low since...

My lowest point was in 1999 losing 2-0 to Gillingham , though we would be down there for ever with trips to York (again) and millwall .
Never felt as bad since , course they have been some bad moments.but nothing like that.

That puts some nice perspective on it all, thanks.

Losing to Rags is always very hard to take even in the bad old days when it was expected. Doubly worse today as it was so avoidable.

Felt worse on many more occasions. Especially, those times when there appeared to be no light at the end of the tunnel.

I've felt this way many times in 50+ years of watching city. There was a time in the 1970's where we totally failed to kick on from the successes of the Bell,Lee, Summerbee era. We wasted money hand over fist on players who would have been described on here as 'young 'or 'a prospect' but we knew were totally gash. Useless Managers came and went ,we slipped further and further down but this time it feels particularly depressing. We had it all,the keys to the kingdom of premiership dominance and have pissed it away through poor choices. We now await Pep the messiah but until those upstairs stop cocking up 'same old city' still haunts me.

Try relegation.

Guardiola is coming. Surely he'll sort this out.

This team has been falling short in these games for 6 months now, and still we just do the same things in the vain hope that somehow there will be a different outcome

Pellegrini has turned out to be a terrible manager. Mancini's players won us a double but as they grew old, Pellegrini proved unable to renew and freshen up the team.

I am already thinking about our last home game, and saying goodbye to Pellegrini. I think I'll just walk out on 90 minutes. The sooner this season ends the better.

Try relegation.

Guardiola is coming. Surely he'll sort this out.

This team has been falling short in these games for 6 months now, and still we just do the same things in the vain hope that somehow there will be a different outcome

Pellegrini has turned out to be a terrible manager. Mancini's players won us a double but as they grew old, Pellegrini proved unable to renew and freshen up the team.

I am already thinking about our last home game, and saying goodbye to Pellegrini. I think I'll just walk out on 90 minutes. The sooner this season ends the better.

Could be embarrassing... Pellegrini doing his farewell speech to 2000 happy clappers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.