Haven't felt this low since...

There's just this draining feeling with the club right now. TBH, I can't even get happy for Pep's arrival at the moment, I'm just so dejected at how this season has gone; our worst in half a decade.

Around the same time last year when we got tonked 4-2. That really felt low. Although it got our arses into gear and we went on a winning streak. Unfortunalty I can't foresee the same this time round.

I was thinking how much of a pain it would be to actually finish fourth and be burdened with the inconvenience of having to qualify for the CL,then the last month it has now become apparent top 4 is now going to be a monumental struggle and I don't think this will be our final home defeat either.

I really can't bear the thought of Europa league football, an inconsequential fluff competition. Also having half the games moved to a Sunday. God I pray it doesn't come to that. Not to mention the showing up it would produce for Pep when he arrives.

That Cc final feels an age ago now. Not 3 weeks

Roll on May.

[Their ="itisrising, post: 9293435, member: 43021"]There's just this draining feeling with the club right now. TBH, I can't even get happy for Pep's arrival at the moment, I'm just so dejected at how this season has gone; our worst in half a decade.[/QUOTE]

Their is some opinion that if we don't get 4th he may change his mind.

Watching us relegated to div 2 is the lowest point I've ever had with city. I knew we were shit but that just confirmed how shit and how far away from being a good side we were.

The highest was the FA cup win in 2011 the first trophy id seen us win and to be there aswell! I honestly never ever thought I'd see that in my lifetime. watching the players, manager and staff at the end celebrating in front of us doing the Poznan was unforgettable. Not to mention the party at Wealdstone afterwards.

It's pretty simple really
mp despite what he says has lost the dressing room and the players are not playing for him any longer.
I'd go as far to say Demi intentionally played shit, its impossible to play and make as many fuck ups as he did on that pitch today.

Demi wanted to go back to Argentina because, I presume, he knew he couldn't no longer play at this level. However, our 'engineer' of a manager decides to loan out our promising and hungry CB for a player that simply wanted to ride off in the sunset. It's not Demi's fault and all the blame falls of Pellegrini. I hope Martin's legacy doesn't get tarnished because our manager is an idiot and is determined to play a player that is finished.

Demi wanted to go back to Argentina because, I presume, he knew he couldn't no longer play at this level. However, our 'engineer' of a manager decides to loan out our promising and hungry CB for a player that simply wanted to ride off in the sunset. It's not Demi's fault and all the blame falls of Pellegrini. I hope Martin's legacy doesn't get tarnished because our manager is an idiot and is determined to play a player that is finished.

Unfortunately the manager has ensured it is tarnished.

This is the worst in all my life. When we we're shit you just accepted it and footy didn't hurt you like it does these days. The realisation that we have to rebuild our squad and it might be a long process it heart breaking.

Unfortunately the manager has ensured it is tarnished.

That's a real shame. Demichelis worked so hard to change the perception that he was a flop and ended up being key for us winning the league and went all the way with Argentina in the WC. Such a shame Pellegrini has ruined his legacy around here because the only person to blame is our manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.