Having Fun In Work.....

dronefromsector7g said:
It's my day off but my rag aunt is up from London and I will be seeing her later

'I don't really follow them anymore' is what I am expecting to hear :-)

That's what my nan used to say, every time the twats lost.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:36 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcirlam said:
Rag " You were always going to have a chance when you spend all that money"
Me " For your info dickhead, City starting line up cost £176.10, Your shite cost £181.6."
Rag " zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Really? Wow, if true.

Better to say nothing at all and let the result speak for itself. Only the arrogant smirk.

I was actually really kind and considerate. He's a mate anyway, and he was being taken out to dinner by his parents last night so missed the game (I kept him updated throughout - also very kind on my part I thought). Obviously he doesn't want to bring himself to watch it, so what I thought I'd do, because I'm a lovely nice person is send him the link to the 60 second highlights on the OS. Just so he can get it over with quickly.

My kindness was rejected for some reason.

Turned all the papers over to back page in tesco..... Looked Brill............

the resident rag wasnt too happy when i said that beating mid-table sides was no longer something to brag about, then the other Blue in the office asked me if I would be supporting the mackems tonight (in a dig at the liverpool fan that admitted yesterday that he was a nited fan for the evening), just replied that no, I am only concerned that we win our games.....
also sent a text asking why a rag I used to work with that is a lippy **** at the best of times was so quiet, he said that he was still on holidays in Europe, just told him to make sure he made the most of it as it would be a LONG time to he would be able to go back again

law74 said:
the resident rag wasnt too happy when i said that beating mid-table sides was no longer something to brag about, then the other Blue in the office asked me if I would be supporting the mackems tonight (in a dig at the liverpool fan that admitted yesterday that he was a nited fan for the evening), just replied that no, I am only concerned that we win our games.....
also sent a text asking why a rag I used to work with that is a lippy **** at the best of times was so quiet, he said that he was still on holidays in Europe, just told him to make sure he made the most of it as it would be a LONG time to he would be able to go back again
I used a similar tactic. I said to the most lippy rag that, seeing as we had struggled against the so called ''lesser'' sides this season, it was very pleasing to have put a mediocre side to the sword. A brief silence followed by ''fuck off, you'll always be small time''. Bless.

I put the City extended highlights on for my form at the end of the day and gave my own commentary for the goals with the two normally loud United fans very depressed. Felt Great

Now live 2 hours away from Manchester. Neighbour is a rag season ticket holder , normally cheerful. This morning I asked him if he got home by 10 30 never wound him up so quickly before !

Been out all day - decided to call at t'Chippy for takeaway. (In High Peak)- I know the 5 lads in there like football and one of them said "did you watch the football last night. - I said yes - so he said are you happy or blue(feeling depressed) so my face said it all " I am happy and Blue". No smiles on their faces so I realised they were all rags. Funny how they must have been glory hunters for years as they are all Greek. As I left I mentioned I was born and bred Mancunian(just to rub it in).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.