Having Fun In Work.....

Report in the papers,

The Independent: It was when City fans turned their attention to Sir Alex Ferguson that you began to realise just how profound the shift has become. City have always loathed Ferguson, and he them, but even when they won their first Premier League title two years ago they knew that the old boy would come back for one more revenge mission. Not any longer. The old dictator is gone and in his place is a manager who does not even merit the hatred of the City fans.

This!..............................

i was'nt at work today so no piss take from me,but i still remember my piss take after the 1-6 demolition game.i was the guard on a train coming in from leafy surrey to london waterloo on the morning after the game,i made my usual announcements gap belongings ect ect............then came my gem "and if their are any manchester united fans on board this morning,counselling is available for you on the station concourse today thank you"

keef said:
i was'nt at work today so no piss take from me,but i still remember my piss take after the 1-6 demolition game.i was the guard on a train coming in from leafy surrey to london waterloo on the morning after the game,i made my usual announcements gap belongings ect ect............then came my gem "and if their are any manchester united fans on board this morning,counselling is available for you on the station concourse today thank you"

I never familiarize myself with the safety notices, am I very bad?

The two rag fans at our place who I usually have a bit of banter with got made redundant on Wednesday. I felt it would be a little harsh to rub in the 3-0 drubbing as well... What a shit day that would've been for them.

next door neighbour hasnt opened his blinds for 2 days ,curiously when they beat us , he always reminds me of the score through his kitchen window , hes a typical armchair rag , he can give it out , but they dont like it up 'em , i am bit concerned there is no sign of life , but if he has snuffed it , its one less rag :)

gmckennasell said:
next door neighbour hasnt opened his blinds for 2 days ,curiously when they beat us , he always reminds me of the score through his kitchen window , hes a typical armchair rag , he can give it out , but they dont like it up 'em , i am bit concerned there is no sign of life , but if he has snuffed it , its one less rag :)
Stick a 0-3 on the outside of his windows ready for him raising the blinds...

ColinLee said:
gmckennasell said:
Stick a 0-3 on the outside of his windows ready for him raising the blinds...

i have a stoned driveaway and have already created a nice "0-3" in the stones for him to appreciate , when he does decide to surface.

Was working tues night and couple of Scumpton fans and Spuds fan wanted us to win anyway.

Don't know of a Red living near me, so wore city hat to pick nipper up from school wed afternoon just incase...... now know of 2 twats to avoid, as their faces gave everything away ;) .......sometimes just them knowing is even better than saying anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.