Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hazard (continued)

mansour's tow ropes said:
fuck him, he's acted like a wanker right the way through it and he has now signed for a club that suits his personality.

anyway, i don't see the logic; no manager and 25 points behind first and second place.

a lot of uncertainty at chelsea and won the champions league by fluking 3 games while parking the bus. oh well whatever floats your boat. but if this doesn't scream MERCENARY i don't know what does

This, just dont get it.

mansour's tow ropes said:
fuck him, he's acted like a wanker right the way through it and he has now signed for a club that suits his personality.

anyway, i don't see the logic; no manager and 25 points behind first and second place.

a lot of uncertainty at chelsea and won the champions league by fluking 3 games while parking the bus. oh well whatever floats your boat. but if this doesn't scream MERCENARY i don't know what does
Pretty much agree with this - if he's really made this decision based on the fact Chelsea won the CL, he's a very strange chap with a muddled brain.

Kippaxgirl said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Good I didn't want him a City...not jumping on the bandwagon...just thought there are far better options out there.

You make me sick just because Hazard chose to go to Chelsea. Hazard probably checked out the fan sites and all the gob shites like you may have scared him off.

I make you sick and I'm a gob shite! And you think Hazard checks out fan sites as one of his main sources of deciding which club to go to? Get real.

In my opinion, spending £90m on transfer and agents fees plus wages for a player who has never played in the Premiership, Serie A or La Liga and could cause quite a bit of friction in the dressing room was a big big gamble especially with FFP just around the corner. There are better and cheaper players out there that would fit in just right at City.

Oh well at least he's not going to the rags.. but i'm disappointed, i think the guy has everything to be a special player

i knew it was building to to this all day with EVERYONE saying chelsea. but i had hope godamit! i feel quite disappointed now. oh well time to start a new fifa career and buy bale this time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.