Hazard Joining Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close Knit City Squad Dodges Hazardous Bullet

de niro said:
very very good player, good enough to dictate when he starts? no fucking chance. bob and fergie would tell him straight that its a squad game. chelsea can't afford to be so picky. they are now his woman.

Precisely my take on the matter; besides the best players for MCFC won't need much persuading.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Re: Close Knit City Squad Dodges Hazardous Bullet

Matty said:
I've never seen him play so I've nothing to basis his level of ability on from a personal perspective, however given the clammour for his signature I'll assume those in the know are right and Hazard is a fantastic young player. That is exactly the type of player City should be looking at, and should be interested in signing, so it comes as no surprise to me that we indeed were. However footballing ability is just one aspect, the player's attitude and behaviour need to match as well. As has been previously stated City is a close knit squad, but even then we have volatile characters like Balotelli and Tevez in the mix, woudl it have been sensible to add someone with an ego the size of Hazard's to the squad? It could be argued the answer to that question is no.

No doubt the media will portray this as Hazard snubbing City in order to chose the Champion's League Winners Chelsea, however if you listen to those who claim to have some inside track on City's dealings it would seem we became disillusioned with the transfer saga, Hazard's hystrionics and his agents financial demands a week or so ago and haven't really been a legitimate option for young Eden since then. So, for "snubbed City" it could well be more accurate for journalists to write "snubbed by City", although it'll be a cold day in hell before the truth gets in the way of a good City bashing.

Indeed, but I would say that it is his wage demands, and that of his agent, that are the sticking block rather than any issue with his twitter account or ego.

Re: Close Knit City Squad Dodges Hazardous Bullet

dont care what any of you say im gutted he is not coming here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.