Hazard, Lavezzi + 1 experienced CB

Rodney Marsh's Hair

These are the three signings I'd LOVE to see before the start of next season which, I believe, will make our squad complete.

Hazard will either sign for us or the Rags and hopefully Vinnie can have a word or two to ease him into making the correct decision. I believe Lavezzi wants out of Napoli, refusing to sign a new contract meaning he'll be available for around £28m. An experienced CB will help ease the load on Vinnie and Joleon. We've seen what happened when Vinnie was suspended; Savic isn't ready and Boyata hasn't been impressing on his loan spell at Bolton. Although Micah can fill in, he's much better at RB so we need cover and strength in depth.

Hazard and Lavezzi will provide both speed and width, width being something we've been lacking at times this season. Both players will provide goals and assists and have the ability to take some of the burden off Merlin. Along with the growing presence of Nasri next year, we'll be well catered for in the creative department.

I hope Tevez decides to stay as his partnership with Sergio would be the most potent in the EPL next season, especially with Silva, Nasri, Hazard and Lavezzi providing them with many scoring opportunities.

Add Hazard, Lavezzi and an experienced CB to the receipe and you'll have one of the most delicious teams in Europe.

CTID!!!!

I respectfully disagree, I see us signing only one of hazard, bale and lavezzi. I appreciate they have different skills and attributes however i think we only really need one to go into the rotation with Silva, Nasri and if he were to stay Tevez who has been playing from a deeper position. I agree about the necessity of cover at center half but would like to see us sign Martinez as he can be utilized in both midfield and defence, and i think he would bring something extra to the team. for me the importance of this transfer window is truly shift the dead wood and not just farm players out on loan while we still pay some of their wages.

Too much tinkering with the team could end up fucking us up.

Tevez, Aguero, Lavezzi, Nasri, Silva, Hazard and Yaya all wanna start each game, and who would argue against them ??

Only formation that could justify these buying´s is if we play a 3-3-4 like.

--------------Hart--------------
---Richards--Kompany--Clichy---
--------------Yaya-------------
--------Silva---------Nasri------
--Hazard----------------Lavezzi-
-----------Teves/Aguero--------
--------------------------------

Rammyblues said:
Why can't we have Hazard, Lavezzi, Javi Martinez and Vertongen?

because if we want to play in europe we can't spunk 100 million on players every summer and still balance the books. When we buy players we pay massively over the odds but when we sell them we never come close to recouping what we paid so we will have to cut down on spending and shift the deadwood.

We only have 8 homegrown players which is the least were aloud so if we lose Hargreaves and A.Johnson we will need to replace them. Unless of course Wayne Bridge and Michael Johnson come back which i think is unlikely.

ImAwesome said:
We only have 8 homegrown players which is the least were aloud so if we lose Hargreaves and A.Johnson we will need to replace them. Unless of course Wayne Bridge and Michael Johnson come back which i think is unlikely.

M. Johnson has one year left on his contract so we could name him in the 25 man squad before releasing him at the end of next season probably. At the beginning of the 2013/2014 season Guidetti will count at homegrown as he'll be 21 so if we keep him there is one more to the ranks. Wabara is another who will count come the 2013/2014 season, he's not had a great time on loan but has talent and may be good enough by then at least for Carling Cup type games.

Rammyblues said:
Why can't we have Hazard, Lavezzi, Javi Martinez and Vertongen?

I don't see any need to sign Martinez AND Vertongen. Martinez can play centre back at a very high standard and is good with the ball just like Vertongen, so he would be my choice.

Which is why Bale is probably more suited for us than Lavezzi. Do we have any academy products who would count for us as homegrown?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.