Eden Hazard
Jan Vertonghen

and the players to go would be;

Mario Balotelli
Steffan Savic
Owen Hargreaves
David Pizzaro
Alexander Kolarov

only 3 req plus good young players coming inn with room for some youth players in early rounds off the cups. To make a point about Mario rather than Dzeko because as much as our form has been putt down to tevez being back as far as im concerned it went west when mario had a garanteed starting place and come back when he got susspended at arse, not only that but the reel of goals of the season didn't involve mario in any of them yet Dzeko was involved in scoring aswell as assisting some and in a couple was involved by pulling players away to create space thus for me offers more to the team.

g180aj said:
me personally id like to see 3 in;
Nuri Sahin
Eden Hazard
Jan Vertonghen

Mario Balotelli
Steffan Savic
Owen Hargreaves
David Pizzaro
Alexander Kolarov

only 3 req plus good young players coming inn with room for some youth players in early rounds off the cups. To make a point about Mario rather than Dzeko because as much as our form has been putt down to tevez being back as far as im concerned it went west when mario had a garanteed starting place and come back when he got susspended at arse, not only that but the reel of goals of the season didn't involve mario in any of them yet Dzeko was involved in scoring aswell as assisting some and in a couple was involved by pulling players away to create space thus for me offers more to the team.

cool story. Tell it again. Mario will be here next year, so get used to it. Can't believe the shit im reading

GreekBlue said:
g180aj said:
Nuri Sahin
Eden Hazard
Jan Vertonghen

Mario Balotelli
Steffan Savic
Owen Hargreaves
David Pizzaro
Alexander Kolarov

cool story. Tell it again. Mario will be here next year, so get used to it. Can't believe the shit im reading

he's a joke and doesn't deserve to wear our shirt. causes more problams than the odd good things he does so shuv it up your arse nob head its just my oppinion.

g180aj said:
GreekBlue said:
g180aj said:
Nuri Sahin
Eden Hazard
Jan Vertonghen

Mario Balotelli
Steffan Savic
Owen Hargreaves
David Pizzaro
Alexander Kolarov

he's a joke and doesn't deserve to wear our shirt. causes more problams than the odd good things he does so shuv it up your arse nob head its just my oppinion.

learn to spell before criticising others, dickhead. You expect people to take your opinion seriously when you spell like a third grader?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.