Hazard`s latest tweet !

tumblr_m4ermgg6C21rujtxto1_500.gif

I posted this a while back in the 'come on Chelsea' thread. Can't post in the other thread as it's locked.

paphos-mcfc said:
Damocles said:
Now that our season is finished, I'm getting behind Chelsea in the CL.

This is good for us in every possible way if they win it, it would be great to see an English club lift it, and their fans are generally decent fellas. They've had as much shit as us down the years to handle, and also they hate United.

And anything that pisses Spurs and Redknapp off is alright by me.

Look at it from another perspective! They have money to spend like us. They win the Champs league ok, but as a top pro footballer where would you want to go?(transfer) Chelsea having won the champions league.

Seems I was right. (in a way)

NipHolmes said:
Ok guys.

How is it funny to carry on with the topic of Hazard. He's played us like a 2bit ho and now we keep chatting about him.

As for taking the piss out the rags, all for it. Just not finding anything funny about Hazard or his bullshit media drama.

It was a light hearted bit of fun, which was obvious to everyone apart from you.

Now, in your embarrassment, you are making yourself look a complete tool rather than just letting it go with a smile.

Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:
Ok guys.

How is it funny to carry on with the topic of Hazard. He's played us like a 2bit ho and now we keep chatting about him.

As for taking the piss out the rags, all for it. Just not finding anything funny about Hazard or his bullshit media drama.

It was a light hearted bit of fun, which was obvious to everyone apart from you.

Now, in your embarrassment, you are making yourself look a complete tool rather than just letting it go with a smile.

No, not really. If having to trawl through inane bollocks in the Hazard threads to find developments is the done thing, then balls to it. Far too many pointless posts of bollocks. A jokes great yeah, but one where we are gloating over Man United makes me feel ragish. That's the type of shit they do.

I will leave it there. Obviously put cat amongst pigeons and fighting a losing battle. Just sick to fucking death of lies and pointless posts. *huffs*. Roll on the 'let's get Iniesta' threads.<br /><br />-- Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 am --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
To be fair NipHolmes I've been under the impression since you signed up that you're a total cock so your posts in this thread are no surprise to me to be honest.

Cheers fella ;)

I await a PM with any posts you feel to highlight that could lead you to the opinion I am a cock.

I always thought one of the main requirements for being a city fan is that YOU MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR!

BluePurgatory said:
I always thought one of the main requirements for being a city fan is that YOU MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR!

And you should enjoy taking the piss out of the rags..

failed on two points he has.

Has anyone else noticed the apostrophe in Hazards real tweet? Champion's league winner could mean he's signing for whoever won the league for the champions. Breaking news: Sergio aguero signs Eden Hazard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.