Hazard`s latest tweet !

thenabster said:
Its more like only SAF and abramovich spoke with him personally. So Mancini never really even talk so I guess he was never a serious target. That sucks but I guess Mancini has different targets in mind.

No, Hazard admits he spoke with Mancini and Ferguson in interview today.

He also states it was between United and Chelsea in the end, which backs up us pulling the plug well before United did.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
thenabster said:
Its more like only SAF and abramovich spoke with him personally. So Mancini never really even talk so I guess he was never a serious target. That sucks but I guess Mancini has different targets in mind.

He also states it was between United and Chelsea in the end, which backs up us pulling the plug well before United did.
hopefully we havent missed a trick with hazard! bale would soften the blow mind.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
thenabster said:

Couldn't help but have a sly smile at this - the scum get overlooked again, and I think he said that Chelsea 'was the better project'? It must have been Scholes and his new contract that swung it the other way! Happy days! I have decided to embrace the Chelsea challenge and enjoy the scums slow demise.....

tolmie's hairdoo said:
thenabster said:

Where did you guys find that interview? I want to see it.

So it seems that City didn't get him because of agent fees and not guaranteeing a place in the starting Eleven !

What I knew is that City were ready to pay 32 Million for Lille, but were not willing to match his agent fees !

I am not sure City were willing to pay 32 M to keep him on the bench also.

I hope someone will tell us what happened exactly, and why we were out of the race early !

Tevez City said:
So it seems that City didn't get him because of agent fees and not guaranteeing a place in the starting Eleven !

What I knew is that City were ready to pay 32 Million for Lille, but were not willing to match his agent fees !

I hope someone will tell us what happened exactly, and why we were out of the race early !

As said his agent was a money grabbing bastard to the extent of almost £5 million

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:

As said his agent was a money grabbing bastard to the extent of almost £5 million

The same thing nearly cost us the Nasri deal last summer, that was until Nasri talked him down.

We wont be held to ransom by any agents fees, it's not the way we roll, word will soon get around and it'll pay in the long run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.