Heard some sh*te on the terrace against Blackpool

Re: Heard some shite on the terrace against Blackpool

I yesterday heard possibly the funniest comment ever.

"Fuck off silva you`re fucking shit!"

This happens regular now unfortunately,especially around the legends lounge area.Even before the game nowadays lots and lots of people really have no clue where to go and what to do with the "credit cards". It is a sign that we have become a watchable club and hence the leeches will attach.
One couple asked me yesterday where the superstore was located.I was stood at the large screen in front of the ticket office!!!
It is not nice and it was always going to happen but proper blues stand out now more than ever without having to explain themselves.

Got a few lads near me who've recently taken to shouting "Go on Jo" in an ironic manner at a random City player for 80 minutes.

Was vaguely amusing at first but it's getting very boring now...;-(

what sort of threads this never seen so many posts slagging city fans off most of the lads who sit near me in 109 are spot on, and on the odd occasion sat wiv a mate in 105 and they seem alright as well, and i think some find problems where none exist most blue's callin players are av'in a laugh don't be so touchy boys

mcfcliam said:
Gadger...

If you're on about the woman 2 seats away from me then you couldn't be more wrong.

She is a nice woman, takes her lad (I think) very passionate about City and likes to get her point across...she goes every away game in Europe and premier league.

Just because she might not be right all the time, doesn't mean she's on the dole, is a troll and a shameless extra.

Think I know who you mean, is she blonde? If it is she's nice enough

you'd think were in a relegation battle from listening to some around me, apparently nearly everyone of our players is shit, besides king carlos obviously

lee-mcfc said:
colin bell lvl 3 - there is one bellend who slates EVERYTHING and all the players

then when tevez missed his pen he shouted 'SEE WHAT I FUCKING MEAN MANCINI THATS WHY MARIO SHOULD OF TOOK IT.

*fucking facepalm*

more things iv heard from this guy 2 rows behind me

tevez fuck off your shit ( when he tried to curl the ball in top left hand corner)
yaya fuck off back to barca you donkey
silva you pussy get up you lightweight
mancini fuck off back to italy your shit
and more nonsense..

then he left with 15mins to go..

The angriest/thickest fans make up for their cunitshness by turning up 15 minutes late, leaving for HT 15 mins early, turning up for 2nd half 15 mins late then leaving 15 mins early.

Yes, they're tits but come on, you only need endure their witless, dickery for about 30 mins per game at a push so leave off.

a.woollam said:
mcfcliam said:
Gadger...

If you're on about the woman 2 seats away from me then you couldn't be more wrong.

She is a nice woman, takes her lad (I think) very passionate about City and likes to get her point across...she goes every away game in Europe and premier league.

Just because she might not be right all the time, doesn't mean she's on the dole, is a troll and a shameless extra.

Think I know who you mean, is she blonde? If it is she's nice enough

Nope....

my favourite was:

''ffs Blackpool were a shitty third division team ten years ago!!!''

lee-mcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
colin bell lvl 3 - there is one bellend who slates EVERYTHING and all the players

then when tevez missed his pen he shouted 'SEE WHAT I FUCKING MEAN MANCINI THATS WHY MARIO SHOULD OF TOOK IT.

*fucking facepalm*

more things iv heard from this guy 2 rows behind me

tevez fuck off your shit ( when he tried to curl the ball in top left hand corner)
yaya fuck off back to barca you donkey
silva you pussy get up you lightweight
mancini fuck off back to italy your shit
and more nonsense..

We have 2 reg season ticket holders behind us in the East Stand. EVERY game this season has has them moaning about something. Ripped Villa apart last week - all they did was moan. Thought I`d nodded off & missed something yesterday when they started moaning about Richards. At least give him a chance to be on the pitch before he gets slagged off. I wouldn`t mind if we were having a poor season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.