Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Another great win tonight.2/1 at Killie.
Clarke with some of the finest sour grapes this season.
Sutton getting M Stewart raging on screen as well an added bonus.

Don't think there was any sour grapes involved, what he said was right. Hearts made it difficult and done it well, he credited the '3 big lumps who done their job well'.

Thought Hearts deserved it purely based on 2 excellent pieces of play in an otherwise shocker of a match. Steven Naismith is an annoying wee arsehole but I'd love him back in a Killie shirt. Heard a few stories that he'd jump at the chance to come back but not while it's an artificial pitch - that's not gonna change any time soon!

Don't think there was any sour grapes involved, what he said was right. Hearts made it difficult and done it well, he credited the '3 big lumps who done their job well'.

Thought Hearts deserved it purely based on 2 excellent pieces of play in an otherwise shocker of a match. Steven Naismith is an annoying wee arsehole but I'd love him back in a Killie shirt. Heard a few stories that he'd jump at the chance to come back but not while it's an artificial pitch - that's not gonna change any time soon!
He made some comments about the ref and has now got involved in other games over the weekend.
Any manager that has Broadfoot in their team cannot comment about big lumps.lol

He made some comments about the ref and has now got involved in other games over the weekend.
Any manager that has Broadfoot in their team cannot comment about big lumps.lol

The ref was appalling, McLean is one of the worst imo but even then Nick Walsh, Willie Collum and worst of all Andrew Dallas pip him to that post. Felt Hearts were slowing down play and committing minor fouls pulling shirts etc from the get go and the ref never tried to stop it.

He's only got involved because he was asked about it, and has rightly pointed out the inconsistency in the Jones penalty at Dundee to Defoe incident on Sunday. Neither claimed for a penalty, but two different reactions entirely and Jones was given a 2 match ban, for exactly the same thing. It's about time someone spoke up about the state of the officials up here.

We'll agree to disagree on that then Bennyboy, I thought there was absolutely no flow to the game at all and constant niggly fouls which were going unpunished.

We'll agree to disagree on that then Bennyboy, I thought there was absolutely no flow to the game at all and constant niggly fouls which were going unpunished.
The park is a disgrace.That is the real reason most games are crap at rugby park.
I thought it was a fast game but better sides than Hearts would struggle to play football on that pitch.
These artificial pitches are a nightmare up here.No idea how they are passed fit for purpose.

Do you think we were awful that night when we were awful that night?
l&lol

Still Awful . Another disappointing trip to Tynie only rescued by Goodison result.
Levein is so stubborn. Waits too long before bringing on subs and pulls off Bozanic who with Djoum showed a bit of skill

The park is a disgrace.That is the real reason most games are crap at rugby park.
I thought it was a fast game but better sides than Hearts would struggle to play football on that pitch.
These artificial pitches are a nightmare up here.No idea how they are passed fit for purpose.

Most games aren't rubbish though? As someone who goes to away games as well as home there's not any noticeable difference in the quality of football. Games can be fun or shite depending on how your team set up and how the opposition set up, it's a result of this which makes games v Hearts often poor on the eye and games v Hibs regularly entertaining.

Artificial pitches are common place in Russia and Scandinavia and have also been used in Serie A, I don't understand the mass hyperbole surrounding them. Players fearing they 'cause injuries' when actual scientific proof tells you they don't. Artificial surfaces these days have came a million miles from what they were in the 90s, an absolute non issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.