Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

Fingers crossed we can end this weird season with a win
Still on a high after Wembley but nerves starting to edge in

Let's do this HMFC !!!
We would have done so but for Bobby Z. being in two--no, make that three-- minds whether to come out leading to dodgy penalty; and also Christophe falling asleep for one second. Oh, wait a minute. The SFA wouldn't have allowed that!!
Still proud of our performance and had good Jambo drinks in Butterfly & Pig and Ledard Road sports bar on the day. Hope for future with Edwards, Hickey, Cochrane and a fit Naisy (and two new good midfield tacklers).
Ps: stupid question (but I'm stupid): anyone else daft enough like me going to Belgium v Scotland June 11?

We would have done so but for Bobby Z. being in two--no, make that three-- minds whether to come out leading to dodgy penalty; and also Christophe falling asleep for one second. Oh, wait a minute. The SFA wouldn't have allowed that!!
Still proud of our performance and had good Jambo drinks in Butterfly & Pig and Ledard Road sports bar on the day. Hope for future with Edwards, Hickey, Cochrane and a fit Naisy (and two new good midfield tacklers).
Ps: stupid question (but I'm stupid): anyone else daft enough like me going to Belgium v Scotland June 11?

Enjoy the Scotland game mate

When you see the penalty kick from behind the goals you wonder how he never saved it as well.

Celtic are serial winners.

If I was a Hearts fan I wouldn't be confident with Levein, because both Clarke and McInnes outmanaged Gerrard's Sevco this season regularly in the league, who had all the strength of a wet wipe with their predictable tactics of crossing, whereas Levein regularly lost quite easily.

Strange season

Started off like Usain Bolt and finished like me after climbing the stairs to my seat in South level 3

2 good cup runs for once and record off field revenues.

Well a meh start to the season to say the least
Still rumblings about the managers future but despite that there have been .. on paper .. some decent signings with more maybe to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.