Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

2 big wins for everyone connected to Hearts
Yip Natural order.lol
In the league Hearts have 122 wins.
87 games have been drawn.
Hibs have won 72.
Hibs are third in a two horse race.lol.
Say four league games a season.It would take Hibs over twelve years to go in front if they won every game in that time.

Great start by Hearts, should have been two up with a great header coming off the bar. Gave away a stupid goal, but in the second half didn't give my old friends a sniff. Surprised they got something as their form against Rangers has been poor for a while.

Should use today as a boost back to better form. A few players coming back will help them too.

Great draw for the Hearts reserves.
Well taken goal from Meshino the Japanese youngster on loan from City.

Craig Levein has been sacked as manager this afternoon. And he won't be returning to his former role of Director of Football. I suppose if you only win one game out of 11 in the league, you're on thin ice. Any thoughts on this, @aka blue jambo?

Sadly had to happen.
No idea who I want replacing him.Struggling to think of a name that would excite me.

Craig Levein has been sacked as manager this afternoon. And he won't be returning to his former role of Director of Football. I suppose if you only win one game out of 11 in the league, you're on thin ice. Any thoughts on this, @aka blue jambo?

Seemingly he was being reviewed after the first round Robin of games and obviously failed that test . A shame as he is Hearts daft and a really funny guy but upwards and onwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.