Heart of Midlothian FC Thread

A great and deserved win in the league at last.
Always glad that there is a wee team from the same city to help us out in our time of need.lol.

A great and deserved win in the league at last.
Always glad that there is a wee team from the same city to help us out in our time of need.lol.

First half was dysmal but the game picked up in the second. Great result for the Jambos and you started to look better when you made that sub on the right side. Young guy who came on looks good and I think you need to keep him in and try and play more with the ball on the deck at pace.

Be interesting to see how you go from here. A derby win should get you going. What's you're view of Levein?

First half was dysmal but the game picked up in the second. Great result for the Jambos and you started to look better when you made that sub on the right side. Young guy who came on looks good and I think you need to keep him in and try and play more with the ball on the deck at pace.

Be interesting to see how you go from here. A derby win should get you going. What's you're view of Levein?
Loved him as a player so it is hard for me to see him struggle as a manager.
Hope he can get a run going.
A few youngsters coming through and seemingly it is down to the work Levein has done with the academy..
The City Japanese loanee looks the part and once we get our injured players back we should be okay.
In 60 games as a player and manager against Hibs Levein has only lost 9.
51 games he has not been beaten.
A derby day legend.
Great to see his substitutions pay off and the match winner looks something special.
You can see why City are interested in him.
Let go by Celtic as well.

Loved him as a player so it is hard for me to see him struggle as a manager.
Hope he can get a run going.
A few youngsters coming through and seemingly it is down to the work Levein has done with the academy..
The City Japanese loanee looks the part and once we get our injured players back we should be okay.
In 60 games as a player and manager against Hibs Levein has only lost 9.
51 games he has not been beaten.
A derby day legend.
Great to see his substitutions pay off and the match winner looks something special.
You can see why City are interested in him.
Let go by Celtic as well.

We let Roberston go too. As you know, up until recently our defence has been a fucking joke and no wonder, letting good players leave. We kept Ralston and he is just nowhere near good enough. I think you will push on too.

Hopeless at penalties for the last two seasons until tonight.Scored three and the sheep shaggers missed three.Semi final against Sevco.
Celtic v Wee Team in the other semi final.

Hopeless at penalties for the last two seasons until tonight.Scored three and the sheep shaggers missed three.Semi final against Sevco.
Celtic v Wee Team in the other semi final.

Hopefully you will put up a show against Sevco. They are there for the taking and all the overhype from their pals in the press is turning out to be no more than wishful thinking. I hope you do it. Watched them last night and they are shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.