Hearts away pre season? NOW CONFIRMED FRIDAY 18TH JULY

Hi all, Edinburgh based Blue here.

Me and 3 others keen on the prison officers club pre match. Is it the one just out of the back of the away stand? Also, what about kids? Will we be OK with a five year old Blue going to his first game.?

Love Bites and Everything said:

Me and 3 others keen on the prison officers club pre match. Is it the one just out of the back of the away stand? Also, what about kids? Will we be OK with a five year old Blue going to his first game.?
it only opened about 3 months ago ... as you come out the away stand its about 20 yards across the road on opposite side of road
give them a quick bell but should be ok

aka blue jambo said:

it only opened about 3 months ago ... as you come out the away stand its about 20 yards across the road on opposite side of road

Cheers. Will give them a call.

aka blue jambo said:

no probs I think its the old council building on the bend if walking round from Roseburn
Kenny T

aka blue jambo said:
aka blue jambo said:

no probs I think its the old council building on the bend if walking round from Roseburn
Kenny T
I use to be a member of a bowling club in that street when it was the Hearts end to park.Is the bowling club still there.
No green fees involved.Great for a few jars and a wee saunter round 10 mins before kick off.

bennyboy said:
aka blue jambo said:
Kenny T
I use to be a member of a bowling club in that street when it was the Hearts end to park.Is the bowling club still there.
No green fees involved.Great for a few jars and a wee saunter round 10 mins before kick off.
its hard to tell as it always looks pretty derelict from the outside

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.