Hearts away pre season? NOW CONFIRMED FRIDAY 18TH JULY

Blue Til Death said:
de niro said:
if anyone needs tickets bringing up let me know, I'm calling at our stadium to collect mine on Thursday.

What time train are you getting Bill. ETA..?

That's very decent of you,just ordered mine and my lads on line.Hope they come in time but its my fault as piss balled about all week!

Will be my first Euro away :) with my lad whos 16 in August so really looking forward to it.

Booked in the ibis Budget Hotel Edinburgh Park Friday night,where is everyone planning to be pre match?

On the way back hoping to take in the Darlington v Sunderland friendly(my other love after City,and the wife of course,just in case Mrs Tbilisi is on here) on Saturday at Bishop A...any Blues coming past very welcome as all proceeds going to the move back to Darlington!

Tbilisi said:
Blue Til Death said:
de niro said:
if anyone needs tickets bringing up let me know, I'm calling at our stadium to collect mine on Thursday.

That's very decent of you,just ordered mine and my lads on line.Hope they come in time but its my fault as piss balled about all week!

Will be my first Euro away :) with my lad whos 16 in August so really looking forward to it.

Booked in the ibis Budget Hotel Edinburgh Park Friday night,where is everyone planning to be pre match?

On the way back hoping to take in the Darlington v Sunderland friendly(my other love after City,and the wife of course,just in case Mrs Tbilisi is on here) Saturday at Bishop A...any Blues coming past very welcome as all proceeds going to the move back to Darlington!

We are in the Travelodge mate and once up there will be doing a good many of the pubs round and about, from around 3pm or so we will be in the Tynecastle Arms on Gorgie Road then on to the Wardens Club directly behind the away end from about half 4.
What time do you touchdown in Edinburgh..?

Blue Til Death said:
Tbilisi said:
Blue Til Death said:

On the way back hoping to take in the Darlington v Sunderland friendly(my other love after City,and the wife of course,just in case Mrs Tbilisi is on here) Saturday at Bishop A...any Blues coming past very welcome as all proceeds going to the move back to Darlington!

We are in the Travelodge mate and once up there will be doing a good many of the pubs round and about, from around 3pm or so we will be in the Tynecastle Arms on Gorgie Road then on to the Wardens Club directly behind the away end from about half 4.

Wont be up til 4pm,will try the Wardens Club as my lad wants to see the players if he can so ideal.

Cant go on the piss all day as got my lad with me.

Tbilisi said:
Blue Til Death said:
Tbilisi said:

Wont be up til 4pm,will try the Wardens Club as my lad wants to see the players if he can so ideal.

Cant go on the piss all day as got my lad with me.

Quite right too mate, luckily for me mine will be safely at home blissfully unaware what a piss head their Father is.. Hope your lad has a great day mate, see you in the wardens club at some point.. !

bellwhaft said:
karen7 said:
Premier sports sky 428 is showing this as freeview so no need to subscribe

Is it definitely freeview ?... don't see anything on their website or twitter feed.

If I record it on sky and am not subscribed will I still be able to watch it?

bellwhaft said:
karen7 said:
Premier sports sky 428 is showing this as freeview so no need to subscribe
Is it definitely freeview ?... don't see anything on their website or twitter feed.
hearts_zpsc3daa98f.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/hmfc4life91/status/488787453252489216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/hmfc4life91/status/ ... 3252489216</a>

looks iffy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.