Hector Bellerin

I think it's Kelechi!
He has had a taste of the first team and obviously wants more, he may view it that he'd have a better chance of displacing Giroud/Welbeck than Aguero!
Tolmie said the player might fancy the move due to factors!!??

It's not Mangala according to TH and they don't need Fernandinho, their midfield is set. They need a striker and CB and, as Tolmie has ruled out Ota and Mangala, it's got to be Nacho.
That wouldn't divide opinion he's a firm fans favorite and his progress was something the whole club was proud of, plus we are looking to offload Bony surely? That leaves Aguero and Nacho we'd need to buy another striker which isn't cheap.

That wouldn't divide opinion he's a firm fans favorite and his progress was something the whole club was proud of, plus we are looking to offload Bony surely? That leaves Aguero and Nacho we'd need to buy another striker which isn't cheap.

That would divide opinion, some would be happy with Bellerin and others couldn't look past the fact that Nacho has left. I don't think it will at all happen unless City want a riot.

I see there are ~20 pages of idle speculation following a post from the same bloke who wrote "Welcome to Manchester" around this time last year on the Pogba thread, prompting similar hysteria and orgasms ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.