Hector Bellerin

I see there are ~20 pages of idle speculation following a post from the same bloke who wrote "Welcome to Manchester" around this time last year on the Pogba thread, prompting similar hysteria and orgasms ...

The same bloke who also did the same on Sterling, De Bruyne and Delph threads before all had signed last year, 75% hit rate how awful.

I see there are ~20 pages of idle speculation following a post from the same bloke who wrote "Welcome to Manchester" around this time last year on the Pogba thread, prompting similar hysteria and orgasms ...
In that case there's no point you coming back to this thread then......cheerio!

I think it's yaya. When tolm said divide opinion the majority of fans want yaya out but obviously not to the arse? Correct @tolmie's hairdoo ?

He ruled out Toure, Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Otamendi, Sterling and Mangala. He also suggested most of us would consider Bellerin to be the better part of any deal with our player (not to say there is a deal but if there were one). As others have said Nacho seems like the stand out but I can't see anybody being happy with him leaving. Hart wouldn't start over Cech at Arsenal so I can't see him pushing for that move. Maybe it could be Navas? seems like the last option.

He ruled out Toure, Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Otamendi, Sterling and Mangala. He also suggested most of us would consider Bellerin to be the better part of any deal with our player (not to say there is a deal but if there were one). As others have said Nacho seems like the stand out but I can't see anybody being happy with him leaving. Hart wouldn't start over Cech at Arsenal so I can't see him pushing for that move. Maybe it could be Navas? seems like the last option.
Let's say it's Kelechi. Do we consider him a lesser talent in his position than Bellerin is? I'm not saying I'd be livid if we'd get him and sell the other one, but...but I might just be. :) And the same should apply to Sterling, of course.

ffs my boss for a few years is a season ticket holder at arsenal. City really make it difficult to manage that relationship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.