Hector Bellerin

Thanks for the clarification.

Rather foolishly I believe I have somehow managed to confuse African-Americans with Africans, which again wouldn't be relevant for Mangala. :P

We've been after someone from Arsenal all this window, I bumped into someone in the Lakes in June who was trying to sort the deal but wouldn't/couldn't say who it was and Tolm I think had heard rumours at the time.

Sterling won't be going though, that is just plain ridiculous talk, he's here because Pep wanted him, simple as really.

We've been after someone from Arsenal all this window, I bumped into someone in the Lakes in June who was trying to sort the deal but wouldn't/couldn't say who it was and Tolm I think had heard rumours at the time.

Sterling won't be going though, that is just plain ridiculous talk, he's here because Pep wanted him, simple as really.
Early rumours linked us with Sanchez.

if it wasn't for cech , would have said Hart ...he is a character who wants to be No. 1 , wouldn't want to be back up to anyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.