Hector Bellerin

I was just thinking that after seeing him back in training, hope not... wouldn't be right seeing him at another English club. Suppose we did it to them with Clichy and Sagna and Vieira though.
Unthinkable prospect. Takes me right back to seeing Mike Doyle turn out in a Stoke City shirt, all those years back. Heartbreaking

Cech is only 32/33 which for a keeper isn't old and Hart is 29. Not even a slight chance of Hart going to Arsenal.

34. But still ha a few years in him. However he didn't have the best season last year after starting very well.

I'd go for Nasri, although I think he could be stellar in a Central role under Pep. However if we were to get Bellerin in I think we get the better deal. He would improve us more than Nasri would the arse.

34. But still ha a few years in him. However he didn't have the best season last year after starting very well.

I'd go for Nasri, although I think he could be stellar in a Central role under Pep. However if we were to get Bellerin in I think we get the better deal. He would improve us more than Nasri would the arse.

Yeah would be amazed if Hart went but apart from about 5 obvious players I wouldn't be too bothered if any of the others left if it meant we get a great right back who's only 21.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.