Hector Bellerin

Saying Arsenal were after a City player before it was being reported anywhere wasn't vague. The Sun are now reporting it, and others will probably follow. "Classic fraud", eh.
Well it is vague if he didn't specify who the player was. He could have easily gotten word of articles some papers were running and then said a lot whole lot of nothing on this forum. This isn't a personal attack on Tolmie, but I'm yet to see why he is held in such high esteem.

Neil Custis has obviously been browsing again.
Hello Neil - you utter utter ****.

Don't think I remember a player swap in the recent past. Doubt this would happen. That said Bellerin grew up at Barcelona so knows the philosophy.

Well it is vague if he didn't specify who the player was. He could have easily gotten word of articles some papers were running and then said a lot whole lot of nothing on this forum. This isn't a personal attack on Tolmie, but I'm yet to see why he is held in such high esteem.

OK mate.

The fact that he said Arsenal would be after one of ours, and the story breaking soon, is surely enough ffs, Jesus Christ come on! How can you even question that?

Denayer and cash for Bellerin...

Get that deal signed City! Daylight robbery.

Be good to watch the Arsenal fans lose their shit as well.

I don't think anyone's said a swap deal is likely have they? Presume Arsenal want to keep Bellerin regardless of any interest in Denayer, although it would give us a bargaining chip if he forced the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.