Helen the bell ringer

"Helen Helen ring your bell, Helen ring your bell" great memories, sadly I think she wouldn't be allowed these days, maybe someone should give it a go lol

I had the privilege of sitting next to Helen at Maine Road in my teens and I remember her telling me stories about her away days at Juventus and how City had been a top side with top players and in a strange way even though we were awful at the time and being relegated it made me think 'one day' we can be there again and it made me want to follow City even more.

It has proved to be the case that the days Helen talked about are now back and even though we have the new investment we should not forget people like Helen who helped introduce young fans like me to the club, even in today's new modern stadium I know Helen will be looking down watching the blues and I for one am very proud to have met her and to have her associated with the club I love so dearly.

me an my dad was talking about here last night.

we both agreed she probably wouldn't be allowed in with her bell now. sad times if she's not!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.