Helicopter just landed at Eastlands

meeesh said:
Well there you go.......just sums up BM at the moment

Post something interesting about a possible development and it turns into a thread for fireman fuckin sam,and a guess of who or who not it could be (non football related).

Also sums up the fact as what myself and a few other members have noticed and mentioned recently about childish fuckers on here,well thats fair enough if you want to take piss its your choice,I wont be falling out with any fellow Blues,especially in pre season,but you know who you are

Are exams over now or somert ?
Jeeesh Meeesh it was only a bit of fun to lighten things up in what for some are desperate times.Chill your beans fella.I'm only on Bluemoon all day because I'm at home after a mild stroke,nothing to do with exams being over.Maybe in future your posts should end in "serious replies only",then I can just annoy others posters instead.

lol. Love threds like this, fireman sam, erectile disfunction and plane spotting lol. tbh I prefer the thred to have ended up like this then a endless list of players who could or couldnot have been in a helicopter.

i reckon it is Balotelli

they did not want to land at manchester airport as their has been a man with a whiskey nose walking up and down all week..........LOL

kevdeblue said:
i reckon it is Balotelli

they did not want to land at manchester airport as their has been a man with a whiskey nose walking up and down all week..........LOL
Curb the humour mate. Serious answers only. You know who you are

cant spell-dont care said:
lol. Love threds like this, fireman sam, erectile disfunction and plane spotting lol. tbh I prefer the thred to have ended up like this then a endless list of players who could or couldnot have been in a helicopter.
It just shows what a cosmopolitan bunch us City fans are."One man's meat is another man's.......oops sorry again pele".

I think it was quite funny, the helicopter thing. Although,our very own Robbie the six year old was twat enough to arrive at Santos in a helicopter, which landed on the pitch, no less. Pele was there.

Balotelli is in America with Inter. Maybe City will pull off a major surprise and he will play for us tonight!

meeesh said:
Just been told helicopter just landed at ground....anyone get down and find out whats goin on ?

Arhh, Robinho's back then? did Pele fallout the otherside doing his G walk well Robbie busts a rhyme out? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.