Helicopter just landed at Eastlands

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Was there when it landed.Been told by the lads working at the ground it was either FIFA or UEFA officals inspecting the pitch/stadium,no one could tell me who it was have record the people who came off it.But dont recognise any of the faces.So who knows?

Are these same FIFA or UEFA officals in the army aswell?

it was an army helicopter, their paying a flying visit to Chetams School of Music...

as i speak its taking off!

maybe its a CL inspection to hold the final ...... or just something for the WC bid.

Jah said:
Blue Trucker 69 said:
Was there when it landed.Been told by the lads working at the ground it was either FIFA or UEFA officals inspecting the pitch/stadium,no one could tell me who it was have record the people who came off it.But dont recognise any of the faces.So who knows?

it was an army helicopter, their paying a flying visit to Chetams School of Music...

Chetams school is no where fuckin near eastlands,what the fuck u on about ?<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm --<br /><br />
le singe blue said:
just heard a car pulled up aswell , any info ?

RAG

Didnt hear many english voices amongst those that got off it.As for it being the army,not a chance I'm ex air cadets when I was a kid.Aint anything the has ever had.But come to think of it,it did look like civilian version of a US Army Black Hawk.Isnt Gelsons Dad a ex-pilot or RAF maybe he could help?

meeesh said:
Jah said:

Chetams school is no where fuckin near eastlands,what the fuck u on about ?

I'm guessing we're talking about 2 seperate incidents then?

An army helicopter just landed in the court yard of Chetams.. thought they could be related..

Jah said:

An army helicopter just landed in the court yard of Chetams.. thought they could be related..

What like Brother & Sister Helicopters ?

Jah said:

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.