Helicopter just landed at Eastlands

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Was there when it landed.Been told by the lads working at the ground it was either FIFA or UEFA officals inspecting the pitch/stadium,no one could tell me who it was have record the people who came off it.But dont recognise any of the faces.So who knows?

it's platini come to ask for a brown envelope to make the new uefa finance rules go away.

have you not seen budgie the little helicopter?

im sure he had a cousin in it?

If only I had the talent (or time) to photoshop this:

vagner_love_1.jpg

with this:

robinsonR44helicopter.jpg

and this:

053467_12cccbd8.jpg

Blue Trucker 69 said:
Was there when it landed.Been told by the lads working at the ground it was either FIFA or UEFA officals inspecting the pitch/stadium,no one could tell me who it was have record the people who came off it.But dont recognise any of the faces.So who knows?
If part of the FIFA delegation was sepp blatter then it must have been a chinook helicopter.......fat useless twat.

mancity5 said:
Jah said:
I'm guessing we're talking about 2 seperate incidents then?

An army helicopter just landed in the court yard of Chetams.. thought they could be related..

What like Brother & Sister Helicopters ?

Really made me lol

Boff said:
jdt28 said:
It might be the A-Team
nah maybe the B-Team but doubt all of them, the A are still on tour in America

SuperKevinHorlock said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yeah, but my little un' loves him to bits.

Can't stand that Tyke handyman, though. The one married to Linda the nurse!

Yeah he gets on my nerves to.

mancity5 said:
Jah said:
I'm guessing we're talking about 2 seperate incidents then?

An army helicopter just landed in the court yard of Chetams.. thought they could be related..

What like Brother & Sister Helicopters ?

Some quality posts/discussions in this thread!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Is it Tom Thomas from Fireman Sam?

Red overalls, wrap-around shades?

Please don't mention Fireman Sam mate, my sons at nursery and for the first time all day I haven't got Fireman Sam on!
my lad who is 2 in a month had it on over the weekend from 9in the morning till 5 in the evening..... he is copying is hero naughty norman price!!!! got his bloody head stuck in railings near to the house a few weeks ago......little git !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.