Helicopter just landed at Eastlands

Well ive had a delievery driver in today who told me there were about 30 coppers at eastlands when he delievered there and about 9 were motorbike cops

Went to pick some tkts up at about 1.45 today. Went in the entrance near the Merc dealership and there was at least 6 plod outriders and a Range Rover parked up where the players park. Outside the main entrance were parked 3 brand new black Jags that looked suspisciously like Ministerial or Royal getaway cars. I would have thought Home Sec. coz of the security but she's probably at home strangling kittens.

tony2406 said:
Well ive had a delievery driver in today who told me there were about 30 coppers at eastlands when he delievered there and about 9 were motorbike cops

hmmm, very interesting indeed. Someone on here must know what this about. Wait until later and people have got in from work and someone will know im sure of it.

blusmiff said:
i live quite close to eastlands and saw the helicopter that landed at city, luckily i was taking pics in the garden and took one of the helicopter here isa link to the pic <a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/32290803@N04/4837148889/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/32290803@N04/4837148889/</a>
when i checked the number on it- g-lawx i found out it belongs to harrods air and today it flew out of or over teeside airport .

Harrods.......Fulham.......Aww it's just Sparky coming back for some old shit he left.

David Cameron has just ordered a full invasion of Eastlands due to weapons of mass destruction currently occupying the premises.

Ragnarok said:
I seriously hope that Platt didnt take anybody hostage. :P
Well no fucker would take him hostage.It's a well known fact that fat people are harder to kidnapp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.