Hell Boy II: The Golden Army

There was a hype site that i cant seem to find and some director wanted to do a really dark and moody Batman film it would have been a 18 or Rated R the guy had read the Further Adventures Of Batman which is a book opposed to a comic or graphic novel and supposed to be a bit gruesome which sounded like a good idea but the studios would not make it as a film aimed at adults wont shift the merchandise

Tracked a copy of it down the other day so i will have to read how a movie would have panned out

Bigga said:
Just wish I could get my money back!! Let me know how Hancock is, I may just swallow my pride(unless Poco fancies the job!) and go see the darned thing!

By the way, have you heard of anything decent on the horizon besides comic adaptations?!

I fear it may be a tiresome summer for original films...

Don't know what's on the horizon mate,might go see that Stephen King film this week,it's got some half decent reviews.Other than that it's just the dark knight i am looking forward to.Shame i missed the Orphanage,seemed like a decent film to go see.

Pocomoke blue said:
I don't know the film makers term for it, but it is a very dark shot film and I find it hard to see the action because it's dark, you miss more than you see! Sin City was a bit like that too!

You need glasses or to wipe the dust off your TV. I can honestly say that there was nothing in Sin City that I missed because it was too dark.

I don't think Warner Bros are going to invest millions into a film where you can't see anything. The run time is two and a half hours and you've said you might not go to see this film is based from 2 mins of trailer footage, most of which is well lit. I'm struggling to find where you've come up with this 'too dark' thing from.

The Blue Knight said:
Pocomoke blue said:
I don't know the film makers term for it, but it is a very dark shot film and I find it hard to see the action because it's dark, you miss more than you see! Sin City was a bit like that too!

You need glasses or to wipe the dust off your TV. I can honestly say that there was nothing in Sin City that I missed because it was too dark.

I don't think Warner Bros are going to invest millions into a film where you can't see anything. The run time is two and a half hours and you've said you might not go to see this film is based from 2 mins of trailer footage, most of which is well lit. I'm struggling to find where you've come up with this 'too dark' thing from.

Because I've seen a lot more than 2mins of trailers!

Pocomoke blue said:
The Blue Knight said:
Pocomoke blue said:

Because I've seen a lot more than 2mins of trailers!

All i'm gonna say is its recieved glowing reviews, not one of which has stated "Oh man! What a waste of time, I couldn't see a fucking thing."

The film was made for IMAX which means the audience are going to be blown away by the visuals.

scowy68 said:
Bigga said:
Just wish I could get my money back!! Let me know how Hancock is, I may just swallow my pride(unless Poco fancies the job!) and go see the darned thing!

By the way, have you heard of anything decent on the horizon besides comic adaptations?!

Don't know what's on the horizon mate,might go see that Stephen King film this week,it's got some half decent reviews.Other than that it's just the dark knight i am looking forward to.Shame i missed the Orphanage,seemed like a decent film to go see.

if you are on about THE MIST then i would say go and see it,the film suprised and shocked me actully not in a bad way but good very good,i wont say more than that but well worth the watch.

leewill31 said:
scowy68 said:
Bigga said:

if you are on about THE MIST then i would say go and see it,the film suprised and shocked me actully not in a bad way but good very good,i wont say more than that but well worth the watch.

Agree, The Mist is awesome. Tom Jane was quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.