Hello from Copenhagen. FCK vs City

Top post Jesper, your just making me even more excited about the trip now..... should be a good few days for us.

JesperDorph said:
paddystyle said:
well done on your posts jesper,a lot of very clear and useful information,are you ready to face kaka?

Least i could do...

Our defense would be 4 bambis on ice if we were to face both Kaká an Robinho. Luckily that's impossible since Kaká has already played UEFA-cup for Milan this season, which means he can't play UEFA-cup for you as well...
my understanding and i could be wrong is that you can sign one player in this window,whose played for another club in eufa,and play him in the group stages

JesperDorph said:
Ticket update.

Sale opened in Copenhagen yesterday and by the end of the day 20.000 of the capacity of 34.000 had been sold.
The most recent update on the FCK website says that man city has secured and allocation of 1900 instead of 1500. All those tickets will be sold through man city's tickets channels...

So if you got some friends over here buying tickets for you at the neutral stand, you should tell them to hurry up...
Hej Jesper... Lundabo här som undrar... do you know if there are still tickets up for grabs... im going to go to Copenhagen that night just to be able to party with my Citybretheren... never thought it possible to get a ticket until i saw your post...

paddystyle said:
JesperDorph said:
Least i could do...

Our defense would be 4 bambis on ice if we were to face both Kaká an Robinho. Luckily that's impossible since Kaká has already played UEFA-cup for Milan this season, which means he can't play UEFA-cup for you as well...
my understanding and i could be wrong is that you can sign one player in this window,whose played for another club in eufa,and play him in the group stages

You can, if Kaká had played in the Champions League instead. A player is not allowed to play for two different teams in the same european cup. If you signed Senna from Villareal you would be able to use him since he's only played CL for his club.

gman07 said:
JesperDorph said:
Ticket update.

Sale opened in Copenhagen yesterday and by the end of the day 20.000 of the capacity of 34.000 had been sold.
The most recent update on the FCK website says that man city has secured and allocation of 1900 instead of 1500. All those tickets will be sold through man city's tickets channels...

So if you got some friends over here buying tickets for you at the neutral stand, you should tell them to hurry up...
Hej Jesper... Lundabo här som undrar... do you know if there are still tickets up for grabs... im going to go to Copenhagen that night just to be able to party with my Citybretheren... never thought it possible to get a ticket until i saw your post...

The neutral stands are sold out by now. That only took about 48 hours. There's a few tickets left for the FCK fan sections, but they'll be sold out in the beginning of next week and you'll have to go to Copenhagen and buy one personally in the shop since the fan section tickets aren't sold online.

However, as posted on FCK's website yesterday afternoon: "Ønsker man ikke billet til Nedre C eller Stemningstribunen, er det muligt hos Billetlugen at skrive sig på en venteliste, da der senest tirsdag formentlig vil være nogle billetallokeringer, der sættes i salg"

In short terms this says that if you don't want a ticket to the FCK fan sections it's possible to join a waiting list for neutral tickets, since there are usually a few ticket allocation going on sale. You can join the waiting list here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.billetlugen.dk/sports/6082/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.billetlugen.dk/sports/6082/</a> and it says that there will probably be some remaining tickets on sale monday or tuesday. It's no guarantee, but it's definately worth a shot!

JesperDorph said:
gman07 said:

The neutral stands are sold out by now. That only took about 48 hours. There's a few tickets left for the FCK fan sections, but they'll be sold out in the beginning of next week and you'll have to go to Copenhagen and buy one personally in the shop since the fan section tickets aren't sold online.

However, as posted on FCK's website yesterday afternoon: "Ønsker man ikke billet til Nedre C eller Stemningstribunen, er det muligt hos Billetlugen at skrive sig på en venteliste, da der senest tirsdag formentlig vil være nogle billetallokeringer, der sættes i salg"

In short terms this says that if you don't want a ticket to the FCK fan sections it's possible to join a waiting list for neutral tickets, since there are usually a few ticket allocation going on sale. You can join the waiting list here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.billetlugen.dk/sports/6082/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.billetlugen.dk/sports/6082/</a> and it says that there will probably be some remaining tickets on sale monday or tuesday. It's no guarantee, but it's definately worth a shot!
thanks alot Jesper... i have put my name on waitlist so lets hope there might be an opening on there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.