Hello from Copenhagen. FCK vs City

paddystyle said:
JesperDorph said:
- who FCK faced in the group stage at Mestalla, a draw by the way, so he's unavailable too. Sorry mate ;p
right i give up,you can't stop vassell playing though

Got me there...Nope, i can't stop Vassell from playing...

What starting lineup do you expect Hughes will bring to Copenhagen?

hard toi say mate,depending on transfers,were currently linked to over 400 players but if it was now,something like this

......................Hart......................
Zabaleta...richards..Dunne.......Bridge
...................Kompany...................
swp..............ireland............Robinho
...................elano........................
................Jo...................
but everyone on here will have a different opion and trying to second guess hughes is impossiable

JesperDorph said:
stonerblue said:
Agreed, but still not told us how the weed is there..

Sorry mate. Don't smoke weed.

But, there's always Christiania, but you'll have to be really careful out there because it's usually under pretty strict and thorough surveillance by the police, because the government has decided to shut it down. A Process that they're having lots of trouble with cause the people are against it. But you can always get weed there. I can't enlighten you qualitywise though... I know it's sold on the streets as well, but when you're on unfamiliar territory i would advice against buying on the street. But that's your call in the end mate...

Well. let me help Jesper out here.

In Christiania - and Copenhagen in general - it's almost exclusively hashish being sold. The quality is - for english standards - quite high, and the price fair. You might find it a bit expensive though, due to the low value of the pound. But hey, that goes for everything I guess. 1 gram of very high quality can be bought for around 60-70 kroner = 7-8 pounds.

I've just returned from Amsterdam, and I still think the Copenhagen selection comes out on top.

Christiania is - if you don't know any locals - the place to go. Just ask anybody when you get there. From the main station, you can take the bus 2A to Christianshavns Torv. From there it's a 5 minute walk to Christiania.

If you insist on getting weed, I can help you out, and it'll cost you no more than a Guinness. Send me a PM.

Jiggs said:
JesperDorph said:
Sorry mate. Don't smoke weed.

But, there's always Christiania, but you'll have to be really careful out there because it's usually under pretty strict and thorough surveillance by the police, because the government has decided to shut it down. A Process that they're having lots of trouble with cause the people are against it. But you can always get weed there. I can't enlighten you qualitywise though... I know it's sold on the streets as well, but when you're on unfamiliar territory i would advice against buying on the street. But that's your call in the end mate...

Well. let me help Jesper out here.

In Christiania - and Copenhagen in general - it's almost exclusively hashish being sold. The quality is - for english standards - quite high, and the price fair. You might find it a bit expensive though, due to the low value of the pound. But hey, that goes for everything I guess. 1 gram of very high quality can be bought for around 60-70 kroner = 7-8 pounds.

I've just returned from Amsterdam, and I still think the Copenhagen selection comes out on top.

Christiania is - if you don't know any locals - the place to go. Just ask anybody when you get there. From the main station, you can take the bus 2A to Christianshavns Torv. From there it's a 5 minute walk to Christiania.

If you insist on getting weed, I can help you out, and it'll cost you no more than a Guinness. Send me a PM.
your not a cop,are you?

Well, let me put it this way; in Denmark it is illegal for cops to encourage crime. So, if any of you are offered weed or any other illegal substance for that matter, you can be sure the guy selling is not a cop.

You can however not be sure he's not an asshole.

whats the best lager in copenhagen? do they also sell strongbow cider? 3 of us there for 3 days

Hello Jesper

Do you Know of a pub called the Irish Rover, I believe its quite close to the Dubliner. There is an english lad from prestwich working there and am waiting for an email with some details. he says the owner will drop the price of beer by half if we can get loads of blues in there. It works out about £3/3.50 a pint. Is that a good price by Copenhagen standards. I know a lot of the reds I know have been in on their travels and say its a good crack.

I went to the game in Herning, stayed in Silkeborg. Was pretty surprised after all the stories about the beer being so expensive, that there were a lot of places selling beer at about the same as in the UK. To be fair, at that time we were getting 9.6 Krona to the pound, think now its about 7.5. So will be more expensive now.

I have also heard of a student bar called the Moose, where they have lots of deals for cheap beer. Any info on that and where it is in relation to the main drag. Cheers

JesperDorph said:
paddystyle said:
ok i get it now,ah well we'l have to make do with villa then lol

- who FCK faced in the group stage at Mestalla, a draw by the way, so he's unavailable too. Sorry mate ;p
managed to get my hands on a ticket in neutral sections... just wanted to say many thanks for the tip... worked out really well for me!!

Jiggs said:
But hey, that goes for everything I guess. 1 gram of very high quality can be bought for around 60-70 kroner = 7-8 pounds.

Christiania also sell weed.
A new shipment from Lolland(Danish island) just came in, and you can allways find skunk at christiania.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.