Help!! Advice needed to ticket info

I got offered 2 tickets for SF at face value - so as you do - i took them.
the guy who is coming with me, was being paranoid about the tickets being legit or not so to help him out... I sent City an email with all ticket info including bar code numbers etc asking if the tickets are genuine and explained Wembley is obviously a long way to go if there dodgy tickets.

i got an email back saying..

Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Selling tickets on is illegal.

We are unable to discuss tickets that haven’t been purchased directly through the club with the supporter who purchased them. As the tickets have not been sold to yourself by the club I can’t advise you any further due to data protection laws

my worry now is - will City have cancelled these tickets?

i'm pretty sure they are genuine so im not worried about that now - im more worried that City will cancel the tickets anyway ?

advice anyone ? am i worrying for nothing?

if your email was are these tickets legit that i bought on the blackmarket, theres a good chance the original owner might get some grief,eitherway you will be ok,have a good day everylittlethingsgonnabeallright

I just said i would like to check there ok as i got them off a friend of a friend who actually bought corporate tickets after buying these ones therefore he sold them to me! I just thought i was doing best thing<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:07 pm --<br /><br />Anyone else think i'll be ok or does anyone think city would cancel the tickets??

england11_2004 said:
the guy who is coming with me, was being paranoid about the tickets being legit or not so to help him out... I sent City an email with all ticket info including bar code numbers etc asking if the tickets are genuine and explained Wembley is obviously a long way to go if there dodgy tickets.

We are unable to discuss tickets that haven’t been purchased directly through the club with the supporter who purchased them. As the tickets have not been sold to yourself by the club I can’t advise you any further due to data protection laws

i'm pretty sure they are genuine so im not worried about that now - im more worried that City will cancel the tickets anyway ?

Can you not check direct with Wembley/FA, as they issue the tickets?

Ah my phones messed up here i didnt mean to edit my last post! Basically i didnt want to get anyone in trouble i just said i got them off a friend of a friend and want to check everythings sweet before i travel to Wembley!! Anyone else think ill be ok? Anyine think city will have cancelled these tickets??

monkey-trousers said:
england11_2004 said:

I thought about that but what i dont want to do is ask the question then the FA cancel them anyway

They should have posted a list of the barcodes that were reissued, would have saved a lot of time as its unreasonable not to think tickets won't be sold on.

I doubt anyone at city/Wembley would cancel the tickets to be honest.

england11_2004 said:
monkey-trousers said:
I thought about that but what i dont want to do is ask the question then the FA cancel them anyway

Just tell them that you have been offered them free of charge. Nothing wrong with this. Hundreds of people will have been given free tickets through business contracts, sponsorships etc. If the tickets are dodgy, they will probably have been cancelled already. As far as I'm aware, the tickets cannot be cancelled just because they were given to you free of charge.

I think the plan is to go anyway go to Wembley as soon as doors open - if the tickets dont work ill have almost 2 hours to sort it out with their customer services

Does anyone know if there is somewhere that we can access a list of the bar codes / serial numbers on the tickets that were stolen?
I got a ticket from a friend yesterday and rang City this morning to check its authenticity, she told me that City wont check anyones tickets as we have been advised not to buy them from anyone but the box office. I asked her if there is anyway I can find out and she just said ''nope''. (Sorry have posted this on another thread too, just trying to get as many replies as I can to see if theres is a secret list we can access lol_

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.