Help getting in touch with fletcher regarding issue.

Young_TomO

Hi there, not posted in a while but need some help-regarding this.

Basically 3 of us, myself, brother & father go to the game and have had season tickets now for a number of years.

Basically an incident occured during last season where it has ended up with one of us in court regarding a issue at an away game (where all 3 family members attended)

Now City or shall I say fletcher has postponed this season ticket, and so that this person isn't allowed to go to city until it's sorted out in court, again it's not a serious offence at all.

Now my we've been able to renew two of the season tickets ready for the new season, yet still can not do it for the 3rd.

Myself, & both my parents have tried on numerous occasions now to get in touch with fletcher regarding this, emails, letters, we've even tried phone calls, promised returned calls. Even been left on hold and after ages been told he can't come to the phone.

Now with the season fast approaching, we've asked to have it changed for another family member/friend to have it in there name (and have all the loyalty points).

My dads, that pissed off he's considering calling it quits & stop the season tickets & also get a refund just due to the lack of curtesy & help that has come across from City & Fletcher.

Now I know the guys apparently a dick, but myself & my family would appreciate any sort of help from anyone who's had to sort out this with Fletcher.

Thanks in Advance

T

It's hard to comment without knowing what the offence is - it may not be serious to you but obvioulsy at least one person thought it more than trivial as someones due in court!

Good luck with getting this sorted out, Fletcher can be the slowest person to ever respond from what i've read here.

Young_TomO said:
Now with the season fast approaching, we've asked to have it changed for another family member/friend to have it in there name (and have all the loyalty points).

You may be able to get it changed to anothers name - but no way will they let you keep the points. We've been through this on the forum before, even after a family member dies they wont let you transfer points, just the seat.

Not a chance!

kippaxkid74 said:
Good luck with getting this sorted out, Fletcher can be the slowest person to ever respond from what i've read here.

Young_TomO said:

You may be able to get it changed to anothers name - but no way will they let you keep the points. We've been through this on the forum before, even after a family member dies they wont let you transfer points, just the seat.

Bit daft really, just going to make it now that only 2 people can go games.

Cheers though!

Email Danny Wilson - danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk - top bloke who will sort out things. Wait till he has sorted it and then tell him what a twat Fletcher is....The sooner he leaves the club the better

All these people passing judgement on Fletcher without having ever had a dealing with him a joke.

My first encounter with Fletcher was a few weeks back, upon suggestion from a friend of a friend (former manager or North stand @ Maine road) I emailed him over some steward positions for my son. He got back to me immediately, was friendly and very helpful and was a general nice bloke. Yet my pre conceived perception of him was that he was going to be unhelpful, why? Because of this forum. Moral of the story, form your own opinions of people. Fletcher is a massive blue and just doing his job.

Eds said:
Email Danny Wilson - danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk - top bloke who will sort out things. Wait till he has sorted it and then tell him what a twat Fletcher is....The sooner he leaves the club the better

danny can not get involved in banning issues.peter has to block the ticket untill the court case is over and the police give the thumbs up that it was all a misunderstanding or it was a slap on the wrist. either way peter has to follow club rules.if you change the name on the ticket you will lose all the points collected on the card.all you can do is ask if the card has been put on hold and not back up for sale until all is sorted out.

ps why did they have to go to court??

A Pal of mine was wrongly singled out for smoking in the toilets at half time once but didn't have an "I don't smoke" case like the Lad on here did last season because my Mate did smoke - but never inside the ground. Numerous people tried to speak to Peter Fletcher about the mistake that had been made yet he just fobbed them off. I heard nothing but bad things about Fletcher.

It's been suggested to me that the Stewards simply rely on being able to remember someone's face after leaving the toilets and pointing them out to The Heavies. They've got it wrong at least twice and City listen to someone employed very casually over a long term Supporter.

phuzion said:
All these people passing judgement on Fletcher without having ever had a dealing with him a joke.

My first encounter with Fletcher was a few weeks back, upon suggestion from a friend of a friend (former manager or North stand @ Maine road) I emailed him over some steward positions for my son. He got back to me immediately, was friendly and very helpful and was a general nice bloke. Yet my pre conceived perception of him was that he was going to be unhelpful, why? Because of this forum. Moral of the story, form your own opinions of people. Fletcher is a massive blue and just doing his job.

I've tried dealing with him once, and he had the courtesy of not replying to my email.

My dad has also dealt with him about the way the showsec stewards used to be in the south stand, and he washed his hands of that cos Showsec had nothing to do with him.

Jobsworth of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.