Help getting in touch with fletcher regarding issue.

phuzion said:
All these people passing judgement on Fletcher without having ever had a dealing with him a joke.

My first encounter with Fletcher was a few weeks back, upon suggestion from a friend of a friend (former manager or North stand @ Maine road) I emailed him over some steward positions for my son. He got back to me immediately, was friendly and very helpful and was a general nice bloke. Yet my pre conceived perception of him was that he was going to be unhelpful, why? Because of this forum. Moral of the story, form your own opinions of people. Fletcher is a massive blue and just doing his job.

Except what you are talking about is totally different. You delt with him on an employment issue. Most other people have to deal with him because they have either done something wrong or are perceived to have. I have had no dealings with him, but having read various threads of fans who have, he seems to treat anyone who may have caused trouble with disdain rather than finding out the facts.

phuzion said:
All these people passing judgement on Fletcher without having ever had a dealing with him a joke.

My first encounter with Fletcher was a few weeks back, upon suggestion from a friend of a friend (former manager or North stand @ Maine road) I emailed him over some steward positions for my son. He got back to me immediately, was friendly and very helpful and was a general nice bloke. Yet my pre conceived perception of him was that he was going to be unhelpful, why? Because of this forum. Moral of the story, form your own opinions of people. Fletcher is a massive blue and just doing his job.

1/10

Never dealt with anyone so unhelpful, has his own set of rules, another example as in this

thread where someone is due to go to court (not charged with anything yet) but as

always fletcher bans you then asks questions later, only seems to deal in letters and takes

an age to get back to you.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Must say i got nicked last year, had a letter from fletcher saying my account was suspended, emailed him that day, got a reply the next, i must not be on the "infamous" black list of the clubs haha.

3432889_gal.jpg

NAWTY.

gingerthai said:
mcfcliam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Must say i got nicked last year, had a letter from fletcher saying my account was suspended, emailed him that day, got a reply the next, i must not be on the "infamous" black list of the clubs haha.

3432889_gal.jpg

NAWTY.

Everyone knows anyone wearing Stone Island is a thug. ;)

It is a nice jacket mind you.

Armitage said:
Now with the season fast approaching, we've asked to have it changed for another family member/friend to have it in there name (and have all the loyalty points).

Not a chance!

If you paid for the tickets by the same card - tell them the banned ticket is the card holders - they should transfer it into his name.

Your Guilty till proved innocent and Fletchers opinion is the law - no rights of appeal or anything

I had dealings with Mr Fletcher at the beginning of last season over a letter I need to inform other clubs, and any of our jobsworth stewards, that I am allowed to carry a bottle of water with the top on because of illness and he was excellent.

I spoke to him at a Supporters meeting and within three days I had the letter in the post.

Can only speak as I find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.