Help! I think I hate Spurs...

Spurs fans are toilet. That's why I hate them. And their fawning friends in the media have not been helpful, what with all their frenzied masturbating every time the twats get a result.

LiamW17 said:
What's with the general hatred of Spurs? As far as I can see they've done nothing wrong to city other than getting 4th last year, which they can hardly be blamed for.

It seems to be a mixture of people who hate them because of their 'arrogant fan base' (a bit of a generalisation I think, all clubs have their bad supporters) the fact that people perceive Spurs to be a team that always gets the rub of the green (again a bit unfounded as all teams get their share of bad luck, some get more than others but that's football) oh...

and Ricky Villa snaking through our defence in 1981 still seems to be imprinted on a lot of supporters minds.

LiamW17 said:
What's with the general hatred of Spurs? As far as I can see they've done nothing wrong to city other than getting 4th last year, which they can hardly be blamed for.

what about 1981 fa cup final and that over hyped goal by Ricky Villa not to mention the press kiss arse them and the rags more than any other club in the world

Plus they are utter twats when it comes to lying down and dying every time they play the scum. They are almost as bad as Wigan for this.

So in summary we hate them cause they've rolled us over a few times. Maybe they should just let us win and we'll all be happy FFS

pee dubya said:
I think i might hate Redknapp more than Ferguson..........actually no i don't.

But still, the success of Redknapp annoys the hell out of me.

What "success?"
Graeme Souness has won more then trophies than Redknapp as a manager!
It's the Southern based media that love the twat and give him a constant platform to spout off his shite on.He's won one trophy in 30 years of management.

For me,he epitomises spuds and a large percentage of their fans.Cocky,arrogant and brash.

cookster said:
So in summary we hate them cause they've rolled us over a few times. Maybe they should just let us win and we'll all be happy FFS

Don't be a prick.

If we hated EVERY fucking team that beat us regularly, there wouldn't be many teams we liked would there?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.