Help needed. (Old bloke with a smartphone)

Noelsnapkin said:
Thanks for all your help, now sorted. I think switching it on and off 38 times in the bath sorted it.

Dont forget to wash it everyday with soap. A free and effective anti-virus solution

Noelsnapkin said:
Just tried to log onto bluemoon with my new phone. First time accessing the internet via a phone. Logged in but misspelt my username. The phone has saved this misspelt name and every time I try to spell it correctly the phone overides it to the misspelt name. How do I unsave this. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy.

Try accessing the marketplace fella and download the App: Tapatalk.

it might be around £1/ or something, it's worth it.

Won't go into how you can get it for free, just over complicate things.

if you can't pay then try a app called Convo.

This is much easier than using a browser on your phone.

After the success of my last question I'll try again. I have set up one of my hotmail accounts onto phone but can't work out how to add a second. Any ideas?

Noelsnapkin said:
After the success of my last question I'll try again. I have set up one of my hotmail accounts onto phone but can't work out how to add a second. Any ideas?

The bath method can once again be utilised to ensure that sorting a second email account will no longer be an issue.

plug it up your bumhole..... ask 50 friends to ring you on face book. sit tight and don t answer.

then go look in the mirror and ask yourself is this really a smart phone!?;)

enjoy the weekend blues!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.