Help needed to block FC UTD!

AndyFcum said:
bluemanc said:
I've had a look around the various forums that are debating this & we are getting a fair bit of blame for blocking it. Anybody expressing anything like an opposition opinion is either being treated with contempt or being accused of being a City fan,this mob seem to expect to be allowed to do what they want,funny that innit.

Well many usernames have the word "blue" and even "Kompany" in them so obviously your fans are pushing your anti united agenda. The rest of your post is made up, shock horror.

My name on the MEN forum has been Moston Blue for years. I have commented on lots of issues under this name, so does that make me a bitter blue on every single issue?
This issue for me is not about being blue or whatever. It is for being green. I have voted green for over 20 years, and worked for 2 environmental charities for a total of 17 years out of the last 19 years. The playing fields are on a green field and a field that is under a covenant. That is what I am fighting to protect.
If Manchester city council can get that covenant overturned (that was given to them as guardians) then MCC can concrete over every piece of green land they own.
This proposal has to be stopped for that reason and that reason alone.
I have no anti United / FCUM agenda here - in fact I feel for FCUM who have been shafted by MCC over Ten Acres Lane and left to fend for themselves over the Moston dispute against local residents.
I completely understand why FCUM want their own stadium and want it within the city boundaries. But this Moston proposal is so wrong on a number of reasons and I will defend that patch of land as best I can.
FCUM are welcome in Moston, but not on a green and covenanted land.....

AndyFCUM, another Bury resident who can't wait to see the back of your ''self policed'' football club.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.burytimes.co.uk/yoursay/letters/4130198.Selfish_football_parking_blocks_access_to_the_back_streets_for_emergency_services/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.burytimes.co.uk/yoursay/lett ... _services/</a>

Personally I hope they crash and burn and never find a home. A club formed for all the wrong reasons, made up of turncoats and tosspots who've managed to retain the very worst traits of the club they supposedly turned their backs on. I say supposedly because most of them still support the rags.

stony said:
Personally I hope they crash and burn and never find a home. A club formed for all the wrong reasons, made up of turncoats and tosspots who've managed to retain the very worst traits of the club they supposedly turned their backs on. I say supposedly because most of them still support the rags.

Here, here.
A fucking joke of a set up. Embarrassing. As soon as Uncle Malc fuck's off they'll be all back at Trafford Rangers.

Stuart said:
stony said:

Here, here.
MCFC are a fucking joke of a set up. Embarrassing. As soon as Sheik Mymoney fuck's off we'll be all be back looking for another random dictator/international criminal owner so we can dream again of competing with Trafford Rangers.

Well if you say so.

stony said:

I know 2 members of the original group who set the club up. They, to this day, pretend they do not watch or have any interest in the original club. They dont love their club any more, but they continue to hate us. Odd.

The whole story is based on a lie. They are trying to have a legacy. It's like a child. And by the way, deep down, these guys dont really like football.

It's not about football, it's about politics. When these middle aged, mid life crisis, guys have got fed up, this nothing club will fold. End of.

AndyFcum said:
Stuart said:
stony said:

Here, here.
MCFC are a fucking joke of a set up. Embarrassing. As soon as Sheik Mymoney fuck's off we'll be all be back looking for another random dictator/international criminal owner so we can dream again of competing with Trafford Rangers.

Well if you say so.

AndyFCUM, not answering my two comments from the Bury Times about parking ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.